NY Giants 2021 True Blue Thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

NY Giants 2021 True Blue Thread

Great effort by Booker there. All day, really. Guy is battling hard. Gotta love it.

Bad Toney :(
That was the refs fault for not blowing the whistle thus allowing Toney to be body slammed to the turf. I give the kid a pass. He is a future All Pro but now that other teams know he can lose his cool they will test him as well.

That was the refs fault for not blowing the whistle thus allowing Toney to be body slammed to the turf. I give the kid a pass. He is a future All Pro but now that other teams know he can lose his cool they will test him as well.
Refs seemed late on whistles all game.

I thought Engram was the spark that led to Toney throwing a punch.

Toney seemed to shrug off the late push until Engram started jawing and pushing the Dallas player from behind. Toney then felt emboldened to throw his punch.

No Engram douchebaggery and Toney probably let’s it go.

Kane deserved to get punched. Too bad he was wearing a helmet.

Screw Dallas. Love Toney.

And Williams deserves a big ass fine for ripping the helmet off Pollard while he was on the ground. That could have been really dangerous. Scumbag crap like Suh pulls.

And Williams deserves a big ass fine for ripping the helmet off Pollard while he was on the ground. That could have been really dangerous. Scumbag crap like Suh pulls.
Agreed. That was BS.

Dodged bullets? I thought that was Plaxico's job.

Figured it was a sprain, but hoped nothing fluky happened with any of those foot bones.

I sprained my ankle playing b-ball in a similar way - stepping on a foot. And it swelled up similarly, almost immediately.

Give Toney the German Kobe treatment and get him back!
Injuries are just absurd at this point. I can’t even get upset. I’m just expecting it to happen to our best players on every single play.

SMDH...I picked him up off of waivers and had him starting at Flex today.

Can’t do a thing on offense since Toney went out.

Sack fumbles. Defense playing great but constantly being on the field and being put in tough spots.

Seen this episode more than a few times over the last few years.

Well, now I’ve got a 4 1/2 hour instead of a 2 1/2 hour window to do the dishes, clean the bathroom, go to the gym, and get groceries before the Dodgers game.

Well, now I’ve got a 4 1/2 hour instead of a 2 1/2 hour window to do the dishes, clean the bathroom, go to the gym, and get groceries before the Dodgers game.
It’s almost like watching a pro (?) version of UConn at this point.

It’s almost like watching a pro (?) version of UConn at this point.
It is. It gets sadder very year. I am running out of time to be good again. Fall Saturdays and Sunday's aren't what I hope they are. And to make matters even worse, there aren't that many poker tournaments being played on weekends anymore.

Is it safe to say Evan Engram isn't going to be my answer at TE this year in fantasy?
Evan Engram is a perennial letdown.

He will have a couple big games, and be hurt or drop big passes/fumble in the rest of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom