Odds on LeVar | Syracusefan.com

Odds on LeVar

realorange

Living Legend
What are the odds that he will try and go on the stage with Lonzo tonight.

I wouldn't ordinarily even think of such a thing. Except LeVar isn't ordinary.

Whatever happens, it will be 'undignified.'

Unfortunately, as i live in LA, i'm going to be stuck with that clown for a number of years.

Hoping he pulls a Tim Commerford.

I embrace him being a clown. I'd prefer him do it at the NBA level than the highschool-college level.

Lavar.gif

The guy is the best. Lakers are going to be must watch TV. Imagine if Dion goes there... it would be wild
Shut up! It's going to suck for me if Papa Ball gets courtside seats... That preening schmuck in every shot? I'm going to have to switch to the Clippers...

Dion. That would be cool, though. I could take him roller skating. Show him a thing or two.

nice player .seems like a good kid. just wish it was anybody but lakers cuz his dad's a tool.

Eric15 said:
Lavar Ball is like some type of Disney character -- I'm not sure which one.

He is certainly not bashful. The guy is a toolbag and I feel very badly for his son as he doesn't seem to enjoy his dad's "humor" either.

Gotta blame the networks, as much as Lavar—they feast off of this sort of thing. Ball's vulgarity will get more views than Tatum's mom's grace.

Boston just made the Finals with Tatum. He's the best in this draft. Ainge continues to just do laps around teams, except a couple. LeBron better find his next home. I doubt he goes West unless it's a loaded team, or superstars are coming with him.

Eric15 said:
Lavar Ball is like some type of Disney character -- I'm not sure which one.

He is certainly not bashful. The guy is a toolbag and I feel very badly for his son as he doesn't seem to enjoy his dad's "humor" either.

These assumptions are funny. How do you know his son doesn't enjoy it? He doesn't need you to feel bad for him.

The script has been flipped on absentee fathers in the lives of athletes so him being as visible as he is comes as a shock. Makes sense as a poster just mentioned that he'd prefer to see Jayson Tatum's mother as opposed to Ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom