Of course, I'm not happy.. | Syracusefan.com

Of course, I'm not happy..

alphaorange

Starter
I will say that it turns out the easy teams on the schedule are not so easy. Not just for us but for anybody. SB is one of the best lower level teams in the country and we dominated them from the second half on, as we should have. USC has one loss to another major team and we went toe to toe. NW was supposed to be an win but it hasn't been that way for anyone on their schedule. Minnesota is FAR better than anyone thought they would be but for the dropped passes and turnovers we may very well have beaten them, despite a major disadvantage in both experience and line play.
Happy, not at all, but these teams are just better(sans SB) at this time. I have a feeling Minnesota is better than anyone left on our schedule. Rutgers defense will be similar but their offense is horrible. There are wins left on the schedule, just go and get them.

1-3 this season.

1-8 dating back to last season.

Same rah rah, "no one left on the schedule is as good as that last team we lost to..."

Maybe we just aren't very good?

1-3 this season.

1-8 dating back to last season.

Same rah rah, "no one left on the schedule is as good as that last team we lost to..."

Maybe we just aren't very good?
I guess we'll know when the season is over and not before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom