Offense/defense

Mr. M

Scout Team
Keita
Grant
Fair
Silent G
Ennis

That's a pretty sweet 2-3. Yes the play by play guys mention length and athleticism to death, but you gotta love it.

My question is, after Fair, our offensive threats are kind of up in the air. Who will be our 2-4 scoring options? I'm thinking it'll be a committee. Mainly I think Grant and Ennis, hopefully Dajuan, G, and then Roberson/Johnson off the bench. Do we have the offensive talent to make a final 4 run? I know it's too early to tell, but either way I think our D will carry us early on while the young guys progress

Gbinije, Dajuan and Ennis in that order.

But one of them has to prove they are a true second scoring option and not a inconsistant 3rd that only gets hot 1 out of 2 games or for a few minutes instead of the whole game. Hopefully Gbinije and Dajuan both can be that like Jr Devendorf, Senior AO/Rautins were.

Ennis it will depend on can he A) drive consistantly instead of being forced to run a constant entry pass offense like so/jr scoop and B) can he hit a 8 foot shot as well as layups in traffic.

Watching Gbinije's high school clips I really like Gbinijes shooting motion into his shot at that stage he was very smooth and concentrated for his size, its 3 years later now :). Roberson, BJ and Patterson could be further along then our freshmen usually are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom