offensive line | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

offensive line

I loved what I saw yesterday! Give Kyle time, look out. What I also love to see from our QB is that he doesn't get nervous and take the easy dump off to his RB. He goes through his progressions and finds the best pass, not the easiest one. Man is he good but thanks to our oline for allowing him the time to show it!

Yep and 3 of the 5 were here last year. So that should tell you something.
It's interesting that 2 starters from last year, Enrique Cruz and Dave Wohlabaugh, didn't play yesterday, although I don't know if Wohl is still recovering from last season's injury. Wohl was on the sideline in full uniform and pads though and looked available. But Fran definitely upgraded the line through the portal with Spoon and Sav Washington.

Last edited:
Very impressive that a brand new staff could have the OL looking so good so early.

I liked what I saw from Nixon yesterday basically a second Allen just slightly less explosive.

Give Mang Villari's snaps.

DL was excellent too people who melted over the Ohio game were being foolish.

Specials only negative that basically gave GT 13 free points.

2 weeks to make the next step in oline play. if you are going to make any changes I suspect it will happen then. Not really following to see if any backups are getting snaps?

Need just a small improvement in the running game.

It's interesting that 2 starters from.last year, Enrique Cruz and Dave Wohlabaugh, didn't play yesterday, although I don't know if Wohl is still recovering from last season's injury. Wohl was on the sideline in full uniform and pads though and looked available. But Fran definitely upgraded the line through the portal with Spoon and Sav Washington.
I think Wohlabaugh isn’t ready yet. Gotta be tough for he and Enrique. Both very good players. But we all know it’s a long season and they will be ready to step up when called upon. Having depth at OL has been nonexistent for years.

Anyone have PFF grades? I have to imagine everyone was 75+ with how much time McCord had

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom