Official 2018 New York Football GIANTS Drive for 5 Thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Official 2018 New York Football GIANTS Drive for 5 Thread

OBJ’s comments...you could almost see those comments on his face last week. He’s frustrated...and for good reason.

Depressing. At least a top-5 draft pick could be in play this season.

Yes I’m aware that I’m being extremely negative with plenty of game and season in front of us.

This offense has been about as productive as the Dan Reeves era offenses. But where back then our best WR was Chris Calloway and our QB was Dave Brown/Kent Graham...this team has Odell Beckham, Eli Manning...and Saquon Barkley. It’s frustrating watching this offense be this bad.

OBJ is our best quarterback.

Edit: I don’t know how to do courier new sarcasm font on iPhone. But that was a clever play.

That was a perfect throw though! I like the creativity. Gotta find a way to let our two special talents make plays and work around the shortcomings.

OBJ is our best quarterback.

Edit: I don’t know how to do courier new sarcasm font on iPhone. But that was a clever play.
Does OBJ just want Justin Herbert or what?
My god he is going to be killed on the radio this week.

Well OBJ did want throws of 20 yards or more, who knew he had to do it himself

All due respect to QB ratings... but how is 158.3 a “perfect” rating? Damn eggheads infiltrating sports.

OBJ now has a higher QB rating than Eli.
You can see that Eli has zero confidence in the Oline.

With good reason, most snaps he Doesn’t have time to look downfield and barely gets off the check down throw.

But even when he does get some time, he has happy feet and is rushing the throw.

Solid drive. So close to a TD. Great recovery by Bradbury to knock that out.

Thought that was a TD... then Bradbury comes along and kicks me right square in the nuts.
8CE7CDF5-4615-4A85-91B5-31AD0E14FD4A.gif

What a horrible couple of penalties. Can’t be serious.