Official 2018 New York Football GIANTS Drive for 5 Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Official 2018 New York Football GIANTS Drive for 5 Thread

7 penalties through 3 quarters. #discipline

One of the least penalized teams in the league with no thrown INT’s in 151 attempts...so of course when we have a chance to take control of the game we start committing penalties and throw a pick.

Not to mention the special teams botch that put us in a hole.

Shepherd, you don’t have the clout to do sideline freak outs. Calm your little ass down.

That’s a terrible flag. Are you kidding me?

Horrible. Cam throws into triple coverage and they get a first down because our guys went for the ball!

Completely incidental collision, ball was up for grabs.

The NFL is a joke. Calls like that need to be reviewable. That’s flat out wrong.

Horrible. Cam throws into triple coverage and they get a first down because our guys went for the ball!

Completely incidental collision, ball was up for grabs.

The NFL is a joke. Calls like that need to be reviewable. That’s flat out wrong.

It’s gotten soooooo bad with the zebras. Every week it is always something.

NFL needs to decide if it’s going to be tackle football or two hand touch.

The half measures just create confusion. What a mess of a league.

Great play by Collins/Jenkins. This team has some super talented players. Frustrating that we’re not better.

Every time I see that “not one... but 4 Miracle at the Meadowlands” commercial for Thursday Night Football, I want to punch my Golden Retriever in the face.
4F465604-7463-4902-9433-1A6DF60F6CFB.jpeg

*hyperbole; I love him and he suffers with me during Giants games. And Syracuse games. And Rangers games. And Knicks games...

Couldn’t get off the field in the 4th last week. Carolina just eats half the quarter here. Gotta at least hold them to 3, but even if we do that there won’t be much time to get the needed 7.

Terrible first half fumble recovery for a TD. Fourth down conversion late in the game.

I feel like I lived this already, within the last 24 hours.