Official 2022 New York Football Giants Return to Glory Thread | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Official 2022 New York Football Giants Return to Glory Thread

Does Jones' struggles last night make them think twice about extending him?
Hope not. He was under pressure on like 2/3 of his drop backs and nobody was open.

Interior OL and WR still need major upgrades.

Schoen is gonna have to make some really tough decisions this offseason. Number one is if Williams doesnt take at least a $10 million dollar pay cut I would get rid of him in a nanosecond. 2.5 sacks this season and he is gonna make $32 million next season. I would say see ya, save the money and move on.

Schoen is gonna have to make some really tough decisions this offseason. Number one is if Williams doesnt take at least a $10 million dollar pay cut I would get rid of him in a nanosecond. 2.5 sacks this season and he is gonna make $32 million next season. I would say see ya, save the money and move on.
Yeah, I think that one is a no brainer. He’s a good player but he’s not worth that.

Der Kaiser - has your love for Mr. Dimes cooled a bit after Saturday night or do you still see a straight path to Canton?

Der Kaiser - has your love for Mr. Dimes cooled a bit after Saturday night or do you still see a straight path to Canton?
I cooled on him 2 years ago.

If one can’t stay healthy, no matter how much talent you have, you’re no good to me.

He proved this year he can stay healthy, and that the talent we all saw was real.

Sign him…and if he wins 2 Lombardi like Eli, he can join him in Canton.

Daniel Jones 4 yr. $160M contract. A year ago at this time Giants fans would have traded him for a bag of Doritos. Amazing.

Cap hit’s around $19M in 2023 I believe, that’s some pretty good flexibility.

Barkley tag is great for the organization. Bad for Saquon. We’ve got about $20M in cap to build out the roster. $11M or so will be necessary for draft picks.

Today was a win for the organization, crazy Danny Dimes #’s or not.

Daniel Jones 4 yr. $160M contract. A year ago at this time Giants fans would have traded him for a bag of Doritos. Amazing.
And my guess is by the time the contract is done, the bag of Doritos would have been a better deal for the franchise because it wouldn’t have crippled them

And my guess is by the time the contract is done, the bag of Doritos would have been a better deal for the franchise because it wouldn’t have crippled them
Unfortunately that's a pretty standard contract for an NFL starting QB. Let's hope his supporting staff keeps evolving.

Z
Unfortunately that's a pretty standard contract for an NFL starting QB. Let's hope his supporting staff keeps evolving.
not if you’re Lamar Jackson

Very excited by the Okereke signing. Everybody talks about the D-Line/pass rush, but Antonio Pierce and then Michael Boley were both LB free agent pickups that were studs for us on those SB winners. Signing a MLB that is very strong against the run AND pretty good in coverage and is in his prime? I’m in,

Waller today was huge. Tremendous upside for BigBlue with very little downside.

Him and Bellinger will be a nice 1-2 punch at TE.

Still need 3 WRs.

Waller today was huge. Tremendous upside for BigBlue with very little downside.

Him and Bellinger will be a nice 1-2 punch at TE.

Still need 3 WRs.
Yes, but I think Waller could really be considered one of your three with what his production hopefully will be.

2019-90 receptions
2020-107 receptions

Last edited:
Yes, but I think Waller could really be considered one of your three with what his production hopefully will be.

2019-90 receptions
2020-107 receptions
well, if Hodgins is the WR3, and Shep the WR4...still need a WR1, 2 and 5.

The WR's 1 & 2 should be a FA and either at 1st or 2nd rounder. preferably a 1st.

the WR5 needs to play specials.

hopefully Wandale joins as WR6 around Thanksgiving.

the TE's are the TE's.