Official 2022 New York Football Giants Return to Glory Thread | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Official 2022 New York Football Giants Return to Glory Thread

As an outside observer I think the Eagles roll. They were the best team in the NFL until Hurts got injured. Jones played great last week against the worst defense in the league, but the Giants oline is going to have to show up this week.
Neal against their pass rush frightens me.

if a QB takes 1 snap, hes the QB of record.

in other words, if hes down 28-0 at the half...and they bench him...and the backup leads them to victory, the benched starter gets the W.

Vegas is Vegas, iggs are the 1, SF is starting a 3rd stringer.

go prove you are the 1.

or its another phillly phailure.
Not sure of your point in the first few sentences. Hurts started and played in 15 games. He took almost every snap of those 15 games except for a few snaps where Minshew got garbage duty at the end of blowouts. Hurts went 14-1. He sat out two games in their entirety. The Eagles lost both of those games. So like I said he went 14-1.

Last edited:
As an outside observer I think the Eagles roll. They were the best team in the NFL until Hurts got injured. Jones played great last week against the worst defense in the league, but the Giants oline is going to have to show up this week.
Not gonna lie I'm a little nervous about this game. I'd rather be playing it at Met Life. We own them up there. But at the Linc the fans have a tendency to get irritable quickly if things start going sideways and the pressure tends to build. That said, the crowd is louder and more intense than most and can be very disruptive.

My main concerns are:

1) Danny Dimes is a nuisance with his legs and presents issues as our back seven are not great tacklers imo. And he can also create on the move.

2) Obviously Barkley is a threat to break one at all times. Historically Philly has held him in check but he looks as good as I've ever seen him. And Philly's run defense is up and down. If he doesn't do a lot on the ground then the NYG are in trouble because the pass rush can be nasty.

3) Lastly, I'm concerned about Hurts and Lane Johnson being able to go full tilt for 60 minutes. Hurts can do major damage with designed runs and taking off from the pocket and is nearly unstoppable in short yardage. But if he plays cautiously like he did in week 18 that's a really bad sign. Johnson completely shut down Thibodeaux when they played up at Met Life. He'll do it again if he's healthy but he's dealing with a torn abductor so who knows?

Not sure of your point in the first few sentences. Hurts started and played in 15 games. He took almost every snap of those 15 games except for a few snaps where Minshew got garbage duty at the end of blowouts. Hurts went 14-1. He sat out two games in their entirety. The Eagles lost both of those games. So like I said he went 14-1.
im saying he was 1 of 110 on the active rosters each game day.

So far 62% of the betting public are taking the Giants at +7.5 points and 50% are taking the Giants ML to win straight up. This will be interesting to see how this fluctuates come kickoff.

So far 62% of the betting public are taking the Giants at +7.5 points and 50% are taking the Giants ML to win straight up. This will be interesting to see how this fluctuates come kickoff.
I'm thinking of teasing NYG to +13.5 paired with KC -2.5

Im pretty much in the mindset that if im gonna tease down a fav I really should be teasing up the dog..

Im pretty much in the mindset that if im gonna tease down a fav I really should be teasing up the dog..
If you’re that nervous….

Spread up to 8 points, but 55% of the people are taking the points and 49% betting G-men even up.

Not sure they were worried about the showers. Thinking more like dropping a pre-game Duce Staley in the privacy of their hotel room.
Everyone take a dump on the Eagles logo on the field. Then the smell of the logo can match the smell of the s*** breaths in the stands.

Ticks me off that we had to cut Bradberry and sure enough these aholes swallowed him right up.

Turn it over to Bobs Burgers . More intense hitting on there. ( then the Gmen)