Official 2022 New York Football Giants Return to Glory Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Official 2022 New York Football Giants Return to Glory Thread

Boomer E said on the fan this week that the Giants would win 5 games this year. And the Jets would win 9

Jones looked damn good the second half. Made the right decision every time . Ball security was on lock. Had no idea he could look this good

Jones looked damn good the second half. Made the right decision every time . Ball security was on lock. Had no idea he could look this good
He’s done everything humanly possibly 3 weeks in a row.

Give the guy a little help and good things can happen!

Those back to back batted passes on 3rd and 4th down! Amazing.

That Barkley TD was real backyard football. Just hike it to me and I'll run around the end.

Daboll was a great hire. I guess it’s time to stop making fun of the giants.

Giants are doing whatever it takes to get those dubs...

D.Watson told his agent that he wants to be traded from Cleveland to New York...

Not that we didn't already know but another example of NYG being well coached is getting the 1st down at the end w/o scoring the TD to make the chance of a loss 0% at the end, unlike Cleveland vs. NYJ a few weeks ago.
I understand that it seals the game. I was a RB and a coach. And I won’t lie, I don’t know that in the same situation, I’ve got the self control to slide. I’m punchin’ that byatch in lol.