Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread. | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread.

Nice kid. Nice game. It's unfortunate that he won't get the math education at Syracuse that he would have at Connecticut, where on day 1 of your introductory course in Mathematics we start with a penetrating, in depth review of the most critical fundamental math skill required for success on the basketball court and also, really, in life in general.

Inequalities.

4>1​

Class adjourned.

Add Jalen Carey to the ever growing list of people who don't give a sht about Uconn's four national championships.

MadDogRevival said:
Nice kid. Nice game. It's unfortunate that he won't get the math education at Syracuse that he would have at Connecticut, where on day 1 of your introductory course in Mathematics we start with a penetrating, in depth review of the most critical fundamental math skill required for success on the basketball court and also, really, in life in general.

Inequalities.

4>1

Class adjourned.

mdr, i guess you didn't get the memo: the 4>1 lesson is being moved to the history department

the current inequality lesson is $23.9M > $10.6M (conference payouts to SU vs UConn in 2016)

UConn fanbase rationalization always reminds me of...

DEPUTY COMMISSIONER BRAD TRAVIOLA:. Will you be extending that invitation now, sir?

JIM DELANEY: noooooo, I'd still prefer not.

Man that is hilarious stuff being said over there. I'm starting to get worried that Jalen is horrifically struck by stage fright, especially against those 5'9 PGs.

Man that is hilarious stuff being said over there. I'm starting to get worried that Jalen is horrifically struck by stage fright, especially against those 5'9 PGs.

Yeah, I don’t get “classy” from reading their posts that assume he was all UConn if they just didn’t have so many great guards. Lol. It’s 2017. They’re UConn. We’re Syracuse. They weren’t winning this one.

Yeah, I don’t get “classy” from reading their posts that assume he was all UConn if they just didn’t have so many great guards. Lol. It’s 2017. They’re UConn. We’re Syracuse. They weren’t winning this one.

It is a sliding scale.

More asstardism from Husky Nation:

gtcamDiehard since '65
OK - we've beaten this to death in the other Carey blog
Let's PLEASE , Let's move on
Good luck to him.....Blah Blah Blah
Maybe we'll see you soon - when the real sanctions vs Cuse hit the fan
Until then - Adios and love that zone

More asstardism from Husky Nation:

gtcamDiehard since '65
OK - we've beaten this to death in the other Carey blog
Let's PLEASE , Let's move on
Good luck to him...Blah Blah Blah
Maybe we'll see you soon - when the real sanctions vs Cuse hit the fan
Until then - Adios and love that zone

The real sanctions? Have to agree with him there. The sanctions we got hit with were a bunch of bullshite.

Have a heart you guys. In their heart they know they are finished as a player in NCAA sports. They were passed aside. The P conferences took a long look at them and said no thanks. Let them vent about whatever nonsense they want to vent about.

What a bunch of pathetic, brain-damaged nitwits.

It's astonishing how delusional the fanbase of a team that will be doomed to finishing 9th in the ACC for all of eternity can be.

UConn will continue to be a player long after they are relegated to BC status.

Sincerely,

Fan of team with three straight sixth place finishes. In the Ameican Athletic "Conference."

The FunsterPurveyor of fine bullspit
I could give a crap about Syracuse and it dwindling fan base.

2017 average attendance:
1. Kentucky - 23,461
2. Syracuse -21,181
52. UConn - 8,505
su will have more people standing in line for beer than they will have in the whole building for some of their home games

Last edited:

The FunsterPurveyor of fine bullspit
I could give a crap about Syracuse and it dwindling fan base.

2017 average attendance:
1. Kentucky - 23,461
2. Syracuse -21,181
52. UConn - 8,505
well Ucon's recruiting class is ranked 1 spot ahead of Harvard while Louisville class is now so far behind that Bucknell,Siena,Vermont and possibly Lemoyne is all ranked beyond theirs. So thank you RP.

su will have more people standing in line for beer than they will have in the whole building for some of their home games
So it's just like the Syracuse Chiefs on Dollar Thursday.

CCNY isn't even on the list.
UNLV not in the top 5?
NC State not listed?
Georgia Tech not listed?

Syracuse listed in front of schools that had point shaving scandals? Not enforcing a voluntary drug policy is worse than shaving points?
Clerical errors on enforcing a voluntary policy that well over 90% of schools don't have (because ...ya know... a school would only have such a policy if a school cared about players) is apparently pretty much the worst possible offense

Last edited: