Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread. | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread.

I mean...who would they hire?
Whoever said it earlier was correct - it'd be a stepping stone job.

I don't think they'd get Pikell. So they'd settle for a mid-major coach that would go from somewhere like the A10/MVC/etc to the AAC - if they were successful at UConn they'd probably get P5 offers pretty quickly. if they weren't successful, UConn would be stuck with him.

I understand what your friend is saying with them being in a crappy conference and all, but personally, I think UConn and Syracuse have had similar trajectories over the past few years (not counting SU's fluky Final Four run in '16). I do believe that Syracuse will return to the upper echelon and be a regular player on that level again sooner than UConn will but until that day comes, I'm not throwing any stones.
UConn can still be a good, if not a great program like they once were. If Gonzaga, Wichita State and Cincy can consistently remain top 25-30 programs in mediocre to bad conferences, so can UConn. But you’re right, they may need a better coach. Either way, my schaedenfreude for them knows no bounds. May they rot in mid major hell for eternity.

We should absolutely murder them on the glass, their big men can't box out to save their lives.

I mean...who would they hire?
if dave leitao is willing to make the lateral move from depaul, i'm sure depaul would be eager to be rid of him

Watching this game I can see why Columbia is 1-4. They are atrocious. But while typing that they got a 3 and take a 2 pt lead.

That coach needed to call a timeout there. I can guarantee that isn't the shot the coach wants for the last shot of the game. Like I said, atrocious.

That coach needed to call a timeout there. I can guarantee that isn't the shot the coach wants for the last shot of the game. Like I said, atrocious.

Truly. He had two. No reason not to spend one.