Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread. | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread.

Even the Orange Nose Picker fans can talk more than this guy. 4>0* (UMass) is even worse than 4>1* (the asterisks are for the cheating that went on to even give them their 15 minutes of fame).

Uconn definitely didn’t cheat (coughcough Rudygay) in their history.

Uconn definitely didn’t cheat (coughcough Rudygay) in their history.
Typical UConn moron. We aren't 0-4 against Umass lifetime. Once again, the morons think basketball started in 1980

We gotta let uconn fans enjoy the excitement of a new coach before they once again realize the conference they are in. This is as good as it gets for uconn fans goinf forward, barring a real conference throwing them a life line.

8AF75A0E-35AC-4590-9C63-C1B683D67B71.png

A boneyard poster who has seemingly saved a post I made over a year ago to make the point that something is “in my head.”

Unintentional hilarity indeed.

Also I still don’t care if they have three more titles and I still wouldn’t trade places with Uconn fan.

That’s for you, uconn lurker.

Last edited:
Uconn is 38-56 vs Syracuse. They are just a has been program. Living in the past.

UConn is going to become the next San Francisco, Holy Cross, or CCNY -
people are going to look back in the future at their NCAA championship(s) and be like "damn, that school had a good hoops program at one point?"

UConn is going to become the next San Francisco, Holy Cross, or CCNY -
people are going to look back in the future at their NCAA championship(s) and be like "damn, that school had a good hoops program at one point?"

Probably. Or a UNLV at best. Different era. Those schools can’t win big anymore.

Obviously he’s a great shooter, but he chose SuckaCuse because he’s not a good defensive player at all and he can hide in their zone. (and it’s close to home for him)

Watched him a few times last year live and my team scrimmaged against his before one of our class A playoff games last year and he wouldn’t have fit in our system from what I saw..

Where to start?

1. SuckaCuse. Is this 2001? Are you twelve?

2. He’s going to “hide” in our zone. We have a top five defense but apparently it’s made up of kids who can’t play defense or...something?

3. Nothing to me screams sour grapes and low key butthurt quite like “he wouldn’t have fit in our system.”

4. On a similar note I love the logic that that program has just endured back to back losing seasons and just fired their coach but NO WE DONT WANT THE KNOCKDOWN SHOOTER. WULDNT FIT TEH SYSTEM!!!!

Where to start?

1. SuckaCuse. Is this 2001? Are you twelve?

2. He’s going to “hide” in our zone. We have a top five defense but apparently it’s made up of kids who can’t play defense or...something?

3. Nothing to me screams sour grapes and low key butthurt quite like “he wouldn’t have fit in our system.”

4. On a similar note I love the logic that that program has just endured back to back losing seasons and just fired their coach but NO WE DONT WANT THE KNOCKDOWN SHOOTER. WULDNT FIT TEH SYSTEM!!!!

HE CANT PLAY TUFF UCONN STYLE MAN TA MAN LYKE RICKY BOATWRIGHT!

Kauffmak10 said:
Obviously he’s a great shooter, but he chose SuckaCuse because he’s not a good defensive player at all and he can hide in their zone. (and it’s close to home for him)

Watched him a few times last year live and my team scrimmaged against his before one of our class A playoff games last year and he wouldn’t have fit in our system from what I saw..

You're right -- he wouldn't fit in uconn's system -- he's an ACC caliber player, not a mid-major AAC scrub.

Go kick rocks. We'll be taking Akok Akok soon.

Kauffmak10 said:

You're right -- he wouldn't fit in uconn's system -- he's an ACC caliber player, not a mid-major AAC scrub.

Go kick rocks. We'll be taking Akok Akok soon.

Or maybe Mr Stewart decides he wants to stay in NY. They can stew on that then.

Making up special T-shirts? Lol. How nerdy. They really miss having a rivalry with someone other than Central Florida, don’t they?

I didn’t even know we played UConn again. That’s maybe like the 19th most important game I care about this year.

Uconns shirt should read 38-56 vs Syracuse. 5 Mill a year from the American. Hottest games of the year Tulsa, Tulane, and Temple in front of half empty arena.