Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread. | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread.

534.jpg

RichZ
Methuselah's older brother

Saturday at 2:16 PM
TyroneShoo said:
St Johns is good

Are you talking for next year?
Or historically?

Since the beginning of the Satan era (from Jarvis arrival to present) they are 262 & 280 (.483)
In the same time span, UConn is 484 & 205 (.702) and has 4 National Championships.
They're going to have to be great for quite a few years to get into the conversation about being good in this space.

Wow, what an insecure small penis reply that was. Good grief.

It's funny because it never snows in CT. View attachment 142313

I guess I’m just annoyed more than anything else. Maryland fans were doing the “Syracuse is shtty town that snows al lot schtick” before our tournament game.

I was just hoping that fans of a team that’s supposed to be our “rival” or whatever for the past three decades could come up with something more inspired than what fans of a team we barely play came up with fourteen years ago.

I guess I’m just annoyed more than anything else. Maryland fans were doing the “Syracuse is shtty town that snows al lot schtick” before our tournament game.

I was just hoping that fans of a team that’s supposed to be our “rival” or whatever for the past three decades could come up with something more inspired than what fans of a team we barely play came up with fourteen years ago.
Yeah. How many hilariously funny, pure gold, comedic mashups of Sorrycuse, Suckacuse, SorryexCuse can one board stand? :rolleyes:

fans of a school in a small town with nothing in it and typical cold northeast winter weather criticize a medium sized city with typical cold northeast winter weather. Pretty dumb stuff on every level. Storrs is basically Morrisville.

When you are the kid left out of the big boy's party, the only thing left is to take cheap shots at them.

They’re actually comparing snowfall levels. Like, “yeah we get some snow but they get MORE!”

Lol.

I guess if my local options for things to do were limited to going to the local gas station for a slurpee or hitting up the nearest field to pick some corn, I’d be hung up on the snowfall too? “It’s cold here and there’s nothing to do but we ONLY get 40 inches of snow per year!”

They’re actually comparing snowfall levels. Like, “yeah we get some snow but they get MORE!”

Lol.

I guess if my local options for things to do were limited to going to the local gas station for a slurpee or hitting up the nearest field to pick some corn, I’d be hung up on the snowfall too? “It’s cold here and there’s nothing to do but we ONLY get 40 inches of snow per year!”
Don't forget The Adventure Park at Storrs! Zip-line 'till you drop!

There's snow and then there is snow.

I can't remember a single thing that the snow in Syracuse or Rochester kept me and my family doing. And the reason is that Upstate NY is set up for dealing with it with tons of snow removal equipment and a population that knows how to drive in it.

Four inches of snow panics and immobilizes the entire Washington DC area. Businesses and Government offices close and traffic is hopelessly snarled.

With 40" of snow, CT doesn't have enough of it to justify lots of equipment and people, so that 40" becomes more troublesome than 140" in Upstate.

I'm glad I was at the Dome a couple weeks ago to watch Uconn football get destroyed. We are going to smoke them AGAIN at MSG and they are still going to be living in the past. I pity them really. All that talk and keep getting L's in the weakest conference. Tulsa, Tulane, Temple. Juggernauts of College ball. What fun games to go to and compete against. I'm sure the students are fired up for those games.

fans of a school in a small town with nothing in it and typical cold northeast winter weather criticize a medium sized city with typical cold northeast winter weather. Pretty dumb stuff on every level. Storrs is basically Morrisville.
Yep...and one of the LEAST aesthetically pleasing campuses that I've ever seen.

Not a day above 56 in the next 10 days there...plus it gets dark 15 minutes earlier than in Cuse.

On the plus side, they can go cow tipping and corn picking and stuff.
Plus Storrs is located in the part of the state where meth and heroin abuse has gone crazy

I can't remember a single thing that the snow in Syracuse or Rochester kept me and my family doing. And the reason is that Upstate NY is set up for dealing with it with tons of snow removal equipment and a population that knows how to drive in it.

Four inches of snow panics and immobilizes the entire Washington DC area. Businesses and Government offices close and traffic is hopelessly snarled.

With 40" of snow, CT doesn't have enough of it to justify lots of equipment and people, so that 40" becomes more troublesome than 140" in Upstate.

Having lived in Philadelphia and Charlottesville and seen their reactions to snow I can vouch for this.

I grew up in Oswego and now live off of 83 a few miles from MD. I couldn’t have described it better. It is more dangerous to drive where I am now in an inch or two than it is in a full out blizzard upstate. The other drivers are the most dangerous thing here.

Plus Storrs is located in the part of the state where meth and heroin abuse has gone crazy

Unfortunately that’s all over a lot of small upstate NY towns too.

Unfortunately that’s all over a lot of small upstate NY towns too.

You are right. It's hard to point this particular finger at any area.

I have a friend who runs addiction treatment centers on prosperous, beautiful Cape Cod. The depth and breadth of this epidemic cannot be overstated.

We and the press are too busy worrying about who can use what bathroom.

Nero and his fiddle had absolutely nothing on the current day U.S.

I grew up in Oswego and now live off of 83 a few miles from MD. I couldn’t have described it better. It is more dangerous to drive where I am now in an inch or two than it is in a full out blizzard upstate. The other drivers are the most dangerous thing here.
Standard line on the Balto and DC TV stations for many years following half an inch of snow - "______ County schools will open 2 hours late with no morning kindergarten." It's changed now. Kindergarten is all day, so it's just, "_____ County schools will open 2 hours late."

Their board features a 32-page thread obsessing over the Boneyard which dates back over a year. If their school and program are so vastly superior to ours, why spend so much time and bandwidth on us?

I mean there’s an even longer thread about Rutgers.

Also, you’re dumb. And oblivious.