Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread. | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread.

Think about this. They have played two games this year against former Yankee Conference foes URI and UMass and the combined score is 73-71 in UConn's favor.

They are essentially right back where they were before Randy took over the program and brought them out of 1-AA.

Everything since 1999 has been for naught. They have wasted 20 years and are right back where they started.
Sounds like a program on a downward spiral to the Yankee Conference.

Nah - FGCU vs Georgetown is the all-time greatest non-SU game to have rooted for.

18ibgm06brra7gif.gif

GFCULob_original.gif

FGCU-PUTBACK.gif

UConn isn't even relevant enough to get trucked like this and have anybody care anymore.
Princeton in 89 and Nova in 85...

Scrolling through the channels, I saw “UConn-Tulsa”. I assumed it was a women’s basketball game, but thought it might be a bit early for that? I clicked to see, and it was actually a football game. Tulsa was winning 49-13. I hadn’t heard of Tulsa sports since Shea Seals played basketball for them so I figured they must be one of those decent mid majors. I looked them up. They’re 1-7.

SUCK IT MAUCONNFAN!

Scrolling through the channels, I saw “UConn-Tulsa”. I assumed it was a women’s basketball game, but thought it might be a bit early for that? I clicked to see, and it was actually a football game. Tulsa was winning 49-13. I hadn’t heard of Tulsa sports since Shea Seals played basketball for them so I figured they must be one of those decent mid majors. I looked them up. They’re 1-7.

SUCK IT MAUCONNFAN!
Wow. Shea Seals. Saw him play in Albany during the NCAA tournament in 1995. Not sure I have heard his name since.

Wow. Shea Seals. Saw him play in Albany during the NCAA tournament in 1995. Not sure I have heard his name since.

He had a cup of coffee for the Lakers. Which is more than any present or future UConn players will be able to say!

SUCK IT MAUCONNFAN!
UConn was leading 13-7 halfway through the 2nd quarter. Tulsa has outscored them 42-0 since then. 5 minutes left. Both teams 1-7 coming in.

Phil leotardo... lol

That was hilarious. As is the fact that UConn fans are even trying to talk crap about football. Even Rutgers fans are mostly either respecting the obvious or not being stupid enough to run their mouths. If you are dumber about football than Rutgers fans, that’s really saying something.

Conceivably, the best way to get your team to play better in a 1-8 season, is to publicly rip them and question their toughness after the game.

I would have thought Frank Maloney and Tom Coughlin would have taught him better, but d!cks will be d!cks, I guess. View attachment 143432

If all you’ve got as a coach is “play HARDER and TOUGHER”, you can’t really coach.

He’s got nothing, AND is so classless that he publically puts ALL the blame on the previous staff and the players. A man with integrity that is secure and confident in his own abilities would own it at least publically even if it’s not all true.

Hahahaha these f@cksticks just got 62 dropped on them by SMU but yeah sick burn narcoleptic Phil Leonardo doesn’t know who Dino Babers is.

Exactly. Francesa not knowing who Dino Babers is, is a statement about what a jackass Francesa is. THAT’S why the clip is funny. Morons.

UConn, please. Their entire athletic department’s success was Jim Calhoun. They were irrelevant before he got there and they are irrelevant now that he’s gone. You wanna hang your hat on women’s hoops? Fine, enjoy that.

They love posting 4 > 1. I got a new one for them:

Relevancy > Irrelevency

Posts in the UConn/Syracuse thread on the Boneyard

We won't blow them out but this is just funny. The talent Gap is huge and we are using regular season games to shake the rust due to injuries. Should be eye opening for them when we come in angry and prepared after a couple of subpar offensive performances. They have no rim protection and want to pressure us. Attack the rim all night.