Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread. | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread.

You’re giving them too much credit, it’s 3 mediocre seasons. But they are on the up and up, Hurley’s record in the AAC last year was the worst conference record UConn has had since 1986.

But they showed some real mettle by being able to win 1 road game in conference. East Carolina is a great program. One heck of a win

You’re giving them too much credit, it’s 3 mediocre seasons. But they are on the up and up, Hurley’s record in the AAC last year was the worst conference record UConn has had since 1986.

You're giving UConn too much credit. We've had 3 mediocre seasons in a row after the Final Four run. They've had three losing seasons.

Well, that happens when you don't take lesser programs seriously. (They were in the cupcake portion of the schedule.) You can get bitten.

I usually say this as a joke, but their fans at MSG that night were acting like it was the Super Bowl. I've had good natured ribbing from a lot of fan bases over the years. There's nothing good natured about UConn fans.

They are the worst. I have to give them a verbal beat down and put them in their place every time I travel to Connecticut.

I usually say this as a joke, but their fans at MSG that night were acting like it was the Super Bowl. I've had good natured ribbing from a lot of fan bases over the years. There's nothing good natured about UConn fans.

Despise them - absolutely despise them. Some really despicable things I heard at that game.

Just wanted to give a shout out to chief, who I know is reading this.

And Gocuse14 knows chief doesnt give winks. Gocuse14 knows that Matrim. Gocuse14 also knows...it doesnt matter. Stay grinding my friends

Despise them - absolutely despise them. Some really despicable things I heard at that game.

The 2011 football game at their little stadium after announcing for the ACC was brutal. No physical altercations, but people yelling at us in the bathrooms and walking around. Even at Rutgers fans were nice and the back and forth was friendly.

A friend went to the BET and happened to be there for 6OT. His neutral comment on UConn fans is that they were angry when they were losing and angry when they were winning.

That was your comeback? Sad that not a single Syracuse student remembers their team winning a championship. Their seniors were what, 5 years old when they won their only title?

I’m sure he was real proud of this post but considering the last three years of UConn basketball I’m not sure bringing up what current students remember and don’t remember is particularly smart.

Probably not even a real doctor either.

Its funny ...I am sure a lot of them are Red Sox fans and Red Sox fans would always get on Yankee fans for “living in the past” about their old championships. Meanwhile thats all they do 4>1 blah blah blah. Give me our future over theirs 100 out 100 times.

Scrutiner

Sunday at 10:16 PM

Deepster said:
All the 30 for 30's are generally well done and worth the watch, but I really enjoyed this one. What a complex story and maybe one of those most unique players (on and off the court) in the history of the NBA.
Hurley should bring him in for a rebounding clinic for our big men. He was what, 6'7" or 6'8" at best, and the best rebounder in the league? Or maybe you can't teach desire

EROCK CONN

EROCK CONN

Yesterday at 3:53 PM

Even given the animosity towards UConn among many at ESPN, it's still somewhat shocking they haven't done one on UConn basketball. And even if they did, they would probably butcher the mens team. But I guess ESPN hates womens sports ... ; )

Reactions:tentoes4rings and Pudge

Scrutiner

Sunday at 10:16 PM

Hurley should bring him in for a rebounding clinic for our big men. He was what, 6'7" or 6'8" at best, and the best rebounder in the league? Or maybe you can't teach desire

Holy sht that thread is amazing.

Not purely UConn-related though but people have this weird perception of what Dennis Rodman. Like he wasn’t one of he most freakishly athletic basketball players of his day. He just WANTED IT more.

Holy sht that thread is amazing.

Not purely UConn-related though but people have this weird perception of what Dennis Rodman. Like he wasn’t one of he most freakishly athletic basketball players of his day. He just WANTED IT more.

That part is always good for a laugh.

Why Rodman would be interested in coming to show UConn players how to rebound is beyond me. The “Hurley should bring him in” part got me. I’m betting Dennis has no idea who Danny Hurley is.

Dude.

Just bring him in.

I’m imagining how that attempt would even go.

Danny has Bobby contact someone he played with in the NBA 25 years ago who knows Dennis to see if he wants to put on “a rebounding clinic” for the UConn Huskies?

I’m not belly laughing, but I’ve got a good smirk and a few chuckles going.