Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread. | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread.

They want to be a P5 school so bad it hurts to watch

27 point dogs to an Indiana team that isn't going to have their starting QB. If they were in the MAC I think they'd be the worst team or close to it.

The boneyard, after a night of long hard debate, reveals the true identity of chief00

Coach Calhoun in the news

This is how bad it has gotten for UConn football. One of their posters is seriously proposing a Rutgers assistant coach as RE's replacement.

No-brainer. :rolleyes:

"...at no time, knowingly treated any woman unfairly because of her gender."

Classic sidestep. Hello, settlement.

"...at no time, knowingly treated any woman unfairly because of her gender."

Classic sidestep. Hello, settlement.
Could also be the classic "I lost my job due to incompetence, let's make stuff up and sue."

Could also be the classic "I lost my job due to incompetence, let's make stuff up and sue."
or culture shock
what would have been uncontroversial at a long-time coed institution could easily offend the sensibility of someone who had spent her entire career at a segregated all women's college

or culture shock
what would have been uncontroversial at a long-time coed institution could easily offend the sensibility of someone who had spent her entire career at a segregated all women's college
Yup

That guy on the Grainger radio commercial reminds me of Calhoun, so I change the channel.

I don't know. That is a mealy-mouthed statement--which I'm sure was drafted by his attorney(s). Both "knowingly" and "because of her gender" are major qualifiers.

I don't know. That is a mealy-mouthed statement--which I'm sure was drafted by his attorney(s). Both "knowingly" and "because of her gender" are major qualifiers.
If you don't allege a cognizable cause of action in the complaint, it can get bounced. Those are allegations which cannot be proven (absent a statement that I did this because...) as they are state of mind. They can be infered, but to me that would require significant other evidence.
When you draft a complaint, you start with the jury instructions, and build the allegations from that.

“The lawsuit reportedly alleges Calhoun knocked several coffee K-cups to the floor and stepped on them, causing coffee grinds to spread all over the floor. Calhoun made Piscitelli clean up the mess and said his wife would clean it up for him at home. Cardarelli reportedly saw the incident and told Piscitelli that he found it "amusing."
The lawsuit also alleges that Calhoun and Miller made multiple inappropriate comments to Piscitelli, including Calhoun telling her, "Well, you're certainly hot." It also accuses Miller of telling her "I'd swipe left too," in reference to the dating app Tinder.“

Seems like a real stretch of the imagination that Mr “Not a dime back” could be capable of such douchebaggery.

James Bouknight gets arrested on a slew of minor charges. UCONNvict fans think it was wise of him to run from the cops since he was likely under the influence. What logic.