Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread. | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread.

I’m imagining how that attempt would even go.

Danny has Bobby contact someone he played with in the NBA 25 years ago who knows Dennis to see if he wants to put on “a rebounding clinic” for the UConn Huskies?

I’m not belly laughing, but I’ve got a good smirk and a few chuckles going.
Look, straight up, it's not the worst idea to take a shot here.

Does Rodman strike you as a guy that makes financially sound decisions?

Pretty sure he could be hired to do anything.

Danny has Bobby contact someone he played with in the NBA 25 years ago who knows Dennis to see if he wants to put on “a rebounding clinic” for the UConn Huskies?

And Magic will be coming in to give some point guard lessons and Larry Bird for 3 point shooting,

Sounds like a violation.
What's one more?
1568769121556.gif

Put him up at Foxwoods, and you never know.
The other way to teach it is this:. If you get missed shots more than anyone else, you can make millions. If not, you can work loading trucks.
BTW, Rodman was a very smart player.

Rodman is a mess. I'd keep him as far awy from any impressionable kids as I could.

I read on the BY that Georgia Tech lost to Citadel because of expansion and that they've been terrible since the ACC expanded; apparently an Orange Bowl win and #7 national ranking is awful.

{snip}
Even given the animosity towards UConn among many at ESPN, it's still somewhat shocking they haven't done one on UConn basketball. And even if they did, they would probably butcher the mens team. But I guess ESPN hates womens sports ... ; )
View attachment 170094 {snip}
What? How could they say that? Their Husky mascot is in every other SportsCenter ad.

What? How could they say that? Their Husky mascot is in every other SportsCenter ad.
They think that if they aren’t getting constant praise on ESPN, then ESPN hates them.

I read on the BY that Georgia Tech lost to Citadel because of expansion and that they've been terrible since the ACC expanded; apparently an Orange Bowl win and #7 national ranking is awful.

CR broke their brains. Just look at the takes in that 30 for 30 thread. “BAAAAAAW Why Requiem so mean to the nice Husky men!!!!”

it's a safe play, because everyone in college athletics knows that there is no monetary value in suing those broke-ass losers

NC State sued Keuka College for it's old Wolfpack logo. NC State is the UConn of the ACC, without the athletic success.