Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread. | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread.

James Bouknight gets arrested on a slew of minor charges. UCONNvict fans think it was wise of him to run from the cops since he was likely under the influence. What logic.
Hurley will surely properly reprimand him by making sure he’s back for the Florida game.

So Hurleys been there about a year and has suspended 3 guys already? Quality kids

James Bouknight gets arrested on a slew of minor charges. UCONNvict fans think it was wise of him to run from the cops since he was likely under the influence. What logic.
hey, ncaa:
  • what was the make, model & year of the car
  • to whom is it registered
  • how was it acquired
  • who posted his bond

hey, ncaa:
  • what was the make, model & year of the car
  • to whom is it registered
  • how was it acquired
  • who posted his bond

yep my thoughts exactly. Obviously when you run from the cops at 1:30AM you have something to hide (drinking, drugs,other stuff). Doubtful anyone digs deeper into this but I am pretty sure the car angle would unearth some other issues.

Cuse!

Hurley will probably use the Coach K instructional book on suspensions.

Coach K has mastered the indefinite one game suspension.

Never forget that when AJ Price and Marcus Williams we’re caught stealing laptops AJ was suspended for the year while the far more valuable Williams was miraculously allowed to return for Big East play.

Bouknight's attorney contacted PD that afternoon. They gave a statement Oct. 3.
this is how uconn does it. in addition to tuition, lodging, books, etc., their scholarships include 24 hour bail bond service and a pre-paid attorney
lhutz.jpg

We may be throwing them a lifeline. There's a rumor on our football board that we're pushing our 2020 game w/Liberty back to 2023 and instead will play UConn in C'ville on Nov 7.

Lot of guys throwing stones from their glass houses here.

Theres a lot for a Syracuse fan to hate and laugh at about UConn, but every program has these issues. Kids making dumb decisions. Happens all the time, everywhere.

Lot of guys throwing stones from their glass houses here.

Theres a lot for a Syracuse fan to hate and laugh at about UConn, but every program has these issues. Kids making dumb decisions. Happens all the time, everywhere.
I have said it for years. At the end of the day, we don't know these kids.

On today's docket- they are busy talking up how they revenged Harvard in their annual secret scrimmage winning by 6. Mind you while Harvard was without their best player.

I remember in the early 2000 to mid 2000s we used to be a lot higher on this list. I think we had 13-14 at one point? Not sure if I’m correct there.

Anyway, I don’t like seeing us (a 4 time national championship program) so low on this list. Behind schools like Syracuse and Washington is not where we should be.

Obviously the NBA factories are way out ahead in Duke and Kentucky. And Arizona and Kansas ranks didn’t surprise me with Sean Miller and Self paying their players. I think Hurley is going to catch us up a bit bc I think he has a special eye for talent.

What do you guys think about this? Do you think we make a comeback in this regard? Do you think NBA/NCAA rule changes will work in our favor?

All I can say is, I hope so.

“Schools like Syracuse and Washington.”

“he has a special eye for talent.”

You know it's a bad week for Yukon basketball (DWI issues for one kid and another kid academically ineligible) that they have more posts about Halloween than they do about basketball.

UConn made fun of us for losing to defending national champ UVA —- they were 16pt faves tonight and handed an L. Hurley the heralded defensive mastermind let up 100pts to a rookie head coach that literally pieced together a team full of transfers and JUCOs

UConn made fun of us for losing to defending national champ UVA —- they were 16pt faves tonight and handed an L. Hurley the heralded defensive mastermind let up 100pts to a rookie head coach that literally pieced together a team full of transfers and JUCOs

That HARD NOSED man to man defense!!! So tough!

Did Hurley get T’d up? They’re literally worth watching when they’re getting thumped, solely to laugh at that clown show.