Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread. | Page 65 | Syracusefan.com

Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread.

Well the thread has kind of come full circle as the player who inspired this thread is no longer going to be with the program. And I wish him luck in his future endeavors.

Having said that, with last nights excellent news let’s check in on the most butthurt poster on the most butthurt site in the inter web.

Let’s be honest here I’m amazed dad allowed this to happen. Go play for a guy who is cooked as a coach and even when he was “good” he didn’t prepare for the next level very well at all. The 2-3 zone is the absolute worst preparation for the league. Why?

By the way congrats are in order on the University of Ucons winning season. That program has long been associated with futility and ineptitude and I’m just happy that the little guy finally got a win. I mean think of all the things that have happened since their last winning season.

-Syracuse went to the final four AND a Sweet Sixteen

-The Cubs won a World Series

- The President was impeached

-I could sit down at the Olive Garden and eat a breadstick.

It’s like a completely different world.

So anyone know why those losers think they’re sanogo away from being a top title contender lol cus I’ve seen talks of them saying that on twitter and such

So anyone know why those losers think they’re sanogo away from being a top title contender lol cus I’ve seen talks of them saying that on twitter and such
they have 1 tournament win in the last 5 years and Danny hurley has 2 NCAA tournament wins in 9 years coaching D1.

they’re looking for any glimmer of hope

This is where we find all of his flaws right? In
Gotta give Hurley credit on the recruiting trail at this point. I think for the most part he’s gotten everyone he’s wanted except Kofi/Omuyri. Granted no 5 star hits yet

I was thinking The Salukis, but no, it's the Cougars. I guess they're in D1 but hell if I ever heard of them.

I was thinking The Salukis, but no, it's the Cougars. I guess they're in D1 but hell if I ever heard of them.

Starting a pipeline. The Cougars will be welcoming and introducing Coach Hurley in a few years. Clearly he already has practiced his cougar face..
f5cf1181432f47858da32c7d1350cd2a.jpg

Boneyard is getting salty on the Clingan thread. Someone posted a link to our Clingan thread and many mentioned how delusional we are. To be fair, we probably do have some delusional fans.