Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread. | Page 67 | Syracusefan.com

Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread.

Seriously, who is Hawkins? Just looked him up. he is rated #60 in his class. Benny is #51. Of course, we have Dior in the next class and more to come. My God, what a dope.
Did they just pull a top 60 kid and are asking what we think? When we weren’t even recruiting him and aren’t in the same conference as them?

Seriously, who is Hawkins? Just looked him up. he is rated #60 in his class. Benny is #51. Of course, we have Dior in the next class and more to come. My God, what a dope.

Well they care enough about Syracuse to troll the board with fake accounts so I guess there’s some projection going on there or something.

They are so *king stupid. As a basketball fan, I root for The Huskies. They have to look at the entirety of their athletic department to pretend to compete with our basketball program. And it still doesn’t add up. If we were to compare athletic departments, without even looking, I’m sure we surpass the fruit in total national championships. And for duck’s sake, why wouldn’t you want be relevant in March? I’ll bet they really cherish their 25-0 shirts. That was a helluva season.

Yep forgot about Uconn field hockey’s national championships. F”@$ owned so hard.

And again as far as being “relevant in March” love to point out that these guys have Bluepilled themselves into thinking its perennially Ben Gordon’s Senior year and that they don’t live in a reality in which they haven’t made one tournament in seven years.

they could have 10 championships and it still wouldn't cure their penis envy
What if they had ten penises? Penises? Penisses? Peni?

What is the link to their forum? Thanks in advance. Also, taking suggestions for a screen name ...lol.

New members posts and comments need to be approved. You’d have to larp as a Cuse fan for a while.

Is this a joke? I’m usually good at picking these things up. I hope so. This is a really pathetic display otherwise.

Is this a joke? I’m usually good at picking these things up. I hope so. This is a really pathetic display otherwise.
Well, that would be really, really, pathetic. But when you go through no league being remotely interested in you I guess i can understand their sorrow. By the way, how does their football team look? Oh wait...

Yep forgot about Uconn field hockey’s national championships. F”@$ owned so hard.

And again as far as being “relevant in March” love to point out that these guys have Bluepilled themselves into thinking its perennially Ben Gordon’s Senior year and that they don’t live in a reality in which they haven’t made one tournament in seven years.
Their athletic department has done a fabulous job - they got owned in realignment and willingly killed their football program so they could play Seton Hall again and pretty much guaranteed they’ll never get a P5 invite. The Big East is Jay Wright leaving Villanova away from being the A10

Admins, please lock this thread. It’s becoming embarrassing to the boneyard that we have even an 8 page thread discussing the fruit’s 60-something page thread. This is a hoops board and the whole world already knows that we’re trending up and the fruit is resigned to absolute mediocrity at best. Most of their fan base doesn’t even know what’s it’s like to win a chip. It’s like they got laid once in high school, are in their late 40’s and haven’t been laid since. Now they think cell phone Pron is better than the real thing.

This is a hoops board

55C00B69-6309-45D2-A5D4-76B2F5C45470.jpeg
AC50F689-8945-468D-B2F1-795C4E1EEF32.jpeg

Please make your picks in the 2020 UConn Memorial Masters Pool

With all the other stuff going on, I didn't even realize until now that Dior had decided to move on. Crap.

More like we moved on to be fair.
it was always a "show" commitment, nobody seriously believes he will play college ball. but dior did us a solid, talked us up among his peers, helped close benny & maybe frank, got us serious consideration from a few others. it paid dividends for awhile but returns were diminishing rapidly