Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread. | Page 66 | Syracusefan.com

Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread.

Sometimes I think that the NCAA should change its transfer rules to allow players to transfer without sitting. Then I see situations like these. A player transfers to a peer program just because it is situated in a 'hipper' area of the country and I can't get behind that type of change.
Why not? If the bands drummer transferred, she could play right away.

Man I bet this guy f@&$s sooo much.
EC9FDB0F-9CAC-41D5-B08D-647523673B08.gif

Bruh! These two had me in stitches!

"Cool. Four titles. They had to crawl back to a watered down Big East and give up football. They can crow about 4>1 and Tyler Olander all they want. I’ll take our spot over there’s any day.

And yes Uconn fan I know you’re reading this feel free to screenshot and share."

"It's all they got left. Reminds me of my friend the Red Sox fan who we'd tease about never winning a World Series since 1918. Once they won in 2004, it didn't really matter that the Yankees had 26 Rings, or that my Mets had beaten them in '86. And after they'd won again a few years later, I remember he wasn't going crazy celebrating like in '04. When asked, he basically said of course it was great to win again, but nothing could compare to that first one. And as we're both SU fans, I knew exactly what he meant."

This last one is in need of some serious psycho therapy and I fear for his well being once we start cutting down nets again.

"But, we shouldn't even worry about that program. Not only because we don't play them, but they haven't been in a postseason tournament in like 5 years or something. They are not a big program anymore. You're not gonna hear anyone outside of that dump Storrs hyping them up."

The delusion is real.
Just so I’m clear no I would not take four titles if it meant imploding football and joining Diet Big East. Sorry Uconn guy.

Just so I’m clear no I would not take four titles if it meant imploding football and joining Diet Big East. Sorry Uconn guy.
Exactly. And add to that, UConn guy- you Mutts have all your eggs in the cbb basket, and here’s the thing...it wasn’t by choice!!! Your worthless, bankrupt program was either gonna be accepted, hat in hand, by the NBE or you were gonna die in the dregs of the AAC. So much for your “4>1” mantra- you’re only relevant for a month in March, if you can make a tournament. Enjoy it...it’s all you’ve got!

Last edited:
Not to mention if the Power 5 conferences do break away from the NCAA then think of all of the basketball powerhouses that will have their own championship tournament; a tournament that won’t include the puppies.

Exactly. And add to that, UConn guy- you Mutts have all your eggs in the cbb basket, and here’s the thing...it wasn’t by choice!!! Your worthless program was either gonna be accepted, hat in hand, by the NBE or you were gonna die in the dregs of the AAC. So much for your “4>1” mantra- you’re only relevant for a month in March, if you can make a tournament. Enjoy it...it’s all you’ve got!

They cancelled the football season today. Granted I doubt they'll be the last to make the announcement but the fact that were among the first is...telling.

They cancelled the football season today. Granted I doubt they'll be the last to make the announcement but the fact that were among the first is...telling.
It's actually kind of a win-win for them. They don't hemorrhage cash as they have been, while at the same time they won't put forth another abysmal 1-11/2-10 type of season. And it (hopefully) reduces the kids' exposure.

So I guess it's a win-win-win for them.

And Randy probably gets a huge bonus for not losing 9 or more games!

My favorite title is number 3 with number 4 a very close second. But number 1 and number 2 were great too. National championships are like your children, you love them all.

Does this analogy similarly apply to losing seasons? Or sock puppets?

Curious what kind of story those clowns are spinning in response to us landing Hawkins. I imagine something like “we already landed 1 recruit, any more than that is just gravy...why would anyone want multiple good recruits?!?”

Who?

Hi, HOFCeluk!

Hello there!