Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread. | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread.

You're a peach.
1605230361760.png

six whole games into a career, in a season that counts nothing towards your eligibility, and he transfers?

whatever. don't think a coach has figured out his roster by that point in a normal season, let alone
this one.

kev

Grossly overrated, or just a bad fit? Or both?
I'm not sure, but I think that the lead recruiter for him is the same coach that left for Indiana just before the season started. Could be something to do with it, especially if that's where he winds up.

Things I learned today: Ray Allen uses a yellow golf ball (not that anything is wrong with it). He's playing in the LPGA pro-am on the golf channel

I don’t think there’s a more loathsome coach and fanbase in all of CBB. So Hurley is an awful coach, a sideline lunatic—and a cheater.

UConn is on a role with coach and asst coaches. This is what the third or fourth guy directly or indirectly connected to drama or infractions since Calhoun?

Looking at this guys Instagram and I can’t believe I’m saying this but Uconn my not actually be the villain in THIS story.
Easily the worst move Hurley has made thus far. When COVID hit Sal absolutely lost it. Started posting anti-Semitic memes, articles about masks making your balls shrink, and other racist crap. Word is that all the players and coaches were unanimous in letting him go. He works at a Brazilian Jujitsu studio now. He’s toxic.

Last edited:
Easily the worst move Hurley has made thus far. When COVID hit he absolutely lost it. Started posting anti-Semitic memes, articles about masks making your balls shrink, and other racist crap. Word is that all the players and coaches were unanimous in letting him go. He works at a Brazilian Jujitsu studio now. He’s toxic.

That last line gives me strong “Diedrich Bader in Napoleon Dynamite” vibes