Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread. | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread.

I like the posts that said they don’t have a TBT team because their alums “don’t need the money”

Everyone knows Tony Robertson is sitting on millions!

They’re really painting themselves into a corner if/when UConn puts a team together.

I like the posts that said they don’t have a TBT team because their alums “don’t need the money”

Everyone knows Tony Robertson is sitting on millions!

You just know that Ed Nelson is in some Massachusetts YMCA at lunch hours every Monday and Thursday, setting screens and then pivoting as the defender steps over them to try to catch the guy off balance and knock him down, mad as hell that all the good former UConn players now hate the school.

Lol bragging about something that was done before you and all of your staff (except the great Tom Moore) was there. What a weapon!

Also Cal, Wake Forest and Georgetown were ahead of Kansas, Kentucky, UNC, etc.

Think Cal will start pulling guys instead of UK and UNC now ?

I feel like Wake has had like 10 NBA players ever(Muggsy, Rodney Rogers, Childress, Josh Howard, Aminu, Teague, Songalia...I’m done), but Chris Paul and Tim Duncan are two of them. How did that happen?

I feel like Wake has had like 10 NBA players ever(Muggsy, Rodney Rogers, Childress, Josh Howard, Aminu, Teague, Songalia...I’m done), but Chris Paul and Tim Duncan are two of them. How did that happen?

Darius Songalia! There’s a blast from the past. Pretty sure we played against him in the 2001 Preseason NIT. He played in the NBA 8 years! As many as Warrick!

Darius Songalia! There’s a blast from the past. Pretty sure we played against him in the 2001 Preseason NIT. He played in the NBA 8 years! As many as Warrick!

Yeah, he wasn’t bad for those Kings teams early in his career!

Yeah, he was Wake’s senior star. I mainly remember Deshaun playing great, and Duany playing well and throwing down a reverse dunk against Wake in that preseason NIT title run.

Boeheim will continue to push the 2-3 zone so that he can prepare his players for a future in the TBT. NCAA and conference tournaments are too hard so it might be the only tournament a Syracuse team will come close to winning.

Jokes on this guy. Zone doesn’t even work in TBT.

Also as an aside, isn’t calling it “the TBT” analogous to “ATM machine?”

AAC247D5-B1B0-4F76-9E68-C92589D4620B.png

This is pretty funny for a couple reasons.

Just looking at the updated rankings on 24/7.. why has Akok fallen so much? Just curious. Almost every place doesn't even list him as a 5 star now. Did I miss something?

Just looking at the updated rankings on 24/7.. why has Akok fallen so much? Just curious. Almost every place doesn't even list him as a 5 star now. Did I miss something?
Not recruited by any of the Big Boys any longer? These recruiting evaluators in all sports are notorious for increasing or decreasing a recruit's star rating based on who is/has stopped recruiting him/her.

Pay the man what he is owed you ungrateful, disloyal cheapskates!

It’s almost like if they won 20-25 games and were a six seed in March Kevin Ollie would still be coaching there.

Those charges to Ollie are laughable.

Basically UConn ratted themselves out for basically nothing (they had to dig really hard for those violations) just to save money. TO save money they were willing to go to 2 year probation... although I assume no tourney bans.

But it’s jusy absurd that a school goes to such lengths to save cash. I guess their terrible fan base (both in quality and quantity) can’t help them out.

Losers.

Last edited:
Those charges to Ollie are laughable.

Basically UConn ratted themselves out for basically nothing (and had to did hard for they) just to save money. TO save money they were willing to go to 2 year probation... although I assume no tourney bans.

But it’s jusy absurd that a school goes to such lengths to save cash. I guess there terrible fan base (both in quality and quantity) can’t help them out.

Losers.
Not to mention Ray Allen, perhaps their most notable alum, expressing his displeasure very publicly