Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread. | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread.

Guerrier is improving every game and Akok seems to be getting worse. Combine that how well Marek has played (except vs NC State) and Hughes; it’s hard to imagine Akok being anything other than Edwards at this point

Guerrier is improving every game and Akok seems to be getting worse. Combine that how well Marek has played (except vs NC State) and Hughes; it’s hard to imagine Akok being anything other than Edwards at this point

I like Jesse but Akok is much better than Edwards right now.

I like Jesse but Akok is much better than Edwards right now.
He definitely is. My point was even if Akok came here, I’m not sure how much he would have played. The blocks are nice, but the kid averages 6/6 in 30mpg. He’s shooting 41% from the field. In their last 4 games he’s played 118 minutes scored 9pts, grabbed 16rebs, 4 blocks and is 4/18 from the field...that’s dreadful.

Q is averaging 7/5 on 48% shooting in only 19mpg.

My point was if Akok came, where does he play? Emergency backup 5?

He definitely is. My point was even if Akok came here, I’m not sure how much he would have played. The blocks are nice, but the kid averages 6/6 in 30mpg. He’s shooting 41% from the field. In their last 4 games he’s played 118 minutes scored 9pts, grabbed 16rebs, 4 blocks and is 4/18 from the field...that’s dreadful.

Q is averaging 7/5 on 48% shooting in only 19mpg.

My point was if Akok came, where does he play? Emergency backup 5?
If he came here, he'd be starting.

For lack of a better place to put this:

Definitely a step up from laptops and jalapeño Mac n cheese.

UConn trying to lock down the Fulmer Cup early this year.
It’s probably their only chance to be competitive w the big time programs.

Randy Edsall just got a bonus, somehow.

image.jpg
:)

He [Hurley] opened the press conference by saying what I've said to a few people lately. We are .500 and selling out. This is usually when fan bases tune out when the season is going this way. There are ranked teams that don't get crowds like ours. AWESOME.
Sell out by reported tickets sold? Because I was at the game, Gampel was far, far from full.
9524 reported attendance.

That's so cute.

UConn loses to Temple. If I wasn't so depressed about our season I'd laugh. Eh I can still laugh right?

While that game was going on, I was at Applebee’s drinking a tall beer(long story how I ended up there - wasn’t my call, and I tried really hard to get out of it), trying not to crack up thinking about CuseHulks stupid posts(how could I not? The bartender asked if I wanted regular or tall and I had to hold back my laugh thinking of his rants about Dave and Busters/Carrier Dome prices vs. Applebees tall beers) while taking a special interest in UConn losing that game. True story.

While that game was going on, I was at Applebee’s drinking a tall beer(long story how I ended up there - wasn’t my call, and I tried really hard to get out of it), trying not to crack up thinking about CuseHulks stupid posts(how could I not? The bartender asked if I wanted regular or tall and I had to hold back my laugh thinking of his rants about Dave and Busters/Carrier Dome prices vs. Applebees tall beers) while taking a special interest in UConn losing that game. True story.
1582511205604.png

We have the same record (better conference record) than them, but they are ecstatic about being .500 and were miserable over here.

I guess expectations are everything
And they think they will get 12 wins in the Big East next year.