Official Clemson Game Thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Official Clemson Game Thread...

Stupid!!!

Why are we running our QB against this kind of defense knowing that they will try to take his head off.

The kid is one hit away from a lost career and we take chances in a game we can't win.

I am really disappointed.

I'm really afraid that we may have seen the last of Eric Dungey.

Ugh

Hit on Dungey was legal but poor judgment on his part for putting himself in that position. Boulware is a dirty POS.

I can't wait until we beat them like we did in the bowl. It will be sweet and it WILL happen.

Why are we running our QB against this kind of defense knowing that they will try to take his head off.
The second half of your sentence is a bigger problem than the first.

Clempson better enjoy this as pay back is a bitch

Well, Ben Boulware should have a solid 25 year career doing house wrestling shows after his career at Clemson is through.

two3zone said:
What the hell with these penalties... too many

We get at least 10 procedure penalties a game. Just the way it is right now.

Stupid!!!

The kid is one hit away from a lost career and we take chances in a game we can't win.

I am really disappointed.

I'm really afraid that we may have seen the last of Eric Dungey.

Ugh
Why even play him in the game of we're that worried about him getting hurt. Not to sound callous but you can't change your whole offense because you're afraid of getting someone hurt. If it's really that bad then the kid shouldn't be playing anymore for his own good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom