Official Clemson Game Thread... | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Official Clemson Game Thread...

I thought the bye would correct these penalties, I guess I was wrong.
Eh.. it's like the announcer said. Our own guys are getting out of whack. Both cases dudes weren't set. What are you supposed to do as a coach? This whole offense is about playing fast, if this year's guys can't keep up I'm confident next year's guys can.

Defense at least had a little time to catch their breath.

Never had a chance and now little or no chance the rest of the way.

This sucks.

As bad as I feel for Dungey, he has put his life in his own hands every time he takes off. He never looks to get down and protect himself. It is just not smart football.
this is exactly right. All the head hunting talk is whining and sour grapes. It was a clean hit. Dungey runs like he thinks he is in high school and thinks he is invincible. The spirit is admirable, but not conducive to lasting a season. He needs to be intelligent in his running and get down. This has been a consistent problem over two seasons now.

My kingdom for a shot on Watson. Can't let other teams take cheap shots on your QB without payback.

I was excited to see the offense against a great defense, now we have two key players in the locker room and I am just mad.

Why the ref let Boulware taunt our sideline without a penalty is amazing. He really is a POS

Someone needs to punch this clown in the face, I am getting sick of seeing him.

this is exactly right. All the head hunting talk is whining and sour grapes. It was a clean hit. Dungey runs like he thinks he is in high school and thinks he is invincible. The spirit is admirable, but not conducive to lasting a season. He needs to be intelligent in his running and get down. This has been a consistent problem over two seasons now.
I don't know about clean. Leading with the crown of your helmet isn't exactly "clean".

I've never liked it when fans make so much noise they disrupt the game. I want to watch football, not listen to a bunch of lunatics.

longislandcuse said:
My kingdom for a shot on Watson. Can't let other teams take cheap shots on your QB without payback.

The hit on Dungey was clean, and a penalty was coming called on #10. We are just playing poorly with a backup QB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom