Official Clemson Game Thread... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Official Clemson Game Thread...

I just saw a defender run straight into the blocker and not attempt to go after the ball carrier.

So we're the only ACC team that is going to get our **** pushed in by Clemson this year?

Cool. They're good but I'm so sick of not being a team with any chance at beating this type of team.

Va Tech is not this type of team.

The hit on Dungey was clean, and a penalty was coming called on #10. We are just playing poorly with a backup QB.

Boulware should've been thrown out of the game. I've seen players thrown out for far less. We can start with Terrell Hunt's harmless "punch" to a helmet. This guy German supplexed someone! He could've broken his neck!

So we're the only ACC team that is going to get our **** pushed in by Clemson this year?

Cool. They're good but I'm so sick of not being a team with any chance at beating this type of team.

They aren't a top 4 team nooooo way

Why even play him in the game of we're that worried about him getting hurt. Not to sound callous but you can't change your whole offense because you're afraid of getting someone hurt. If it's really that bad then the kid shouldn't be playing anymore for his own good.

This offense isn't designed for the QB to run the ball on a play like that.

The offense calls for quick distribution of the ball.

He is your best offensive player - his value is his intelligence and his ability to throw.

Now he's likely done for a meaningless four yard gain.

Stupid!

The hit on Dungey was clean, and a penalty was coming called on #10. We are just playing poorly with a backup QB.
We were playing even worse with a starting QB.

We're a finesse team getting rocked by a bunch of grown *** men. Not sure how teams like NC State can hang with them and we look JV squad.

We had a chance to beat Clemson the last two years. LSU too. We've had our moments of hanging in there with these types of teams.

longislandcuse said:
We were playing even worse with a starting QB.

We're a finesse team getting rocked by a bunch of grown *** men. Not sure how teams like NC State can hang with them and we look JV squad.

Agree. Plus we aren't ready to play these bigtime games...yet.

We had a chance to beat Clemson the last two years. LSU too. We've had our moments of hanging in there with these types of teams.
Eh, did we though? We kept if close but I never thought we threatened to win those games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom