Official Clemson Game Thread... | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Official Clemson Game Thread...

The second half of your sentence is a bigger problem than the first.

Yes, but it's the reality and we know it is.

There is no need to subject the kid to those kinds of hits.

So stupid!

Our OL can't stop this DL. That is the ball game on offense and we can't stop Clemson offense unless they screw up and stop themselves.

Weird thing is, i think we'll beat NC State but somehow team like NC State can hang tough with these teams and we can't.

I am livid with the refs. Tired of the talk of protecting players and keeping it a clean game. This proves they are full of crap and will only care about what pushes the conference wants

This.

It's a dirty game and no one wants to change that. They're happy to talk about safety while ignoring every time a defender drops on Dungey's head when he slides.

Rest of this game is going to be very hard to watch

So we're the only ACC team that is going to get our **** pushed in by Clemson this year?

Cool. They're good but I'm so sick of not being a team with any chance at beating this type of team.

Va Tech is not this type of team.

That's why I disagreed with the thread this week/last week about whether VT was our biggest win in 10 years or whatever. VT was a great win at a great time but they aren't anywhere close to the caliber of Clemson, UL, Flst

Yes, but it's the reality and we know it is.

There is no need to subject the kid to those kinds of hits.

So stupid!
What are you talking about that hit was a nothing crazy. Dungey always scrambles it was bad luck he got sandwiched. It wasn't stupid at all.

Ugh

Connor McPherson
Mike Neal

Brutal announcing team

Yes he is an SU guy

We look like poo on National TV again

Geez...give it up on the screen pass already. They've blown up every one we've tried.

Weird thing is, i think we'll beat NC State but somehow team like NC State can hang tough with these teams and we can't.

"South Carolina. Too small to be a country, too big to be a lunatic asylum."

This game is not the big one for us. Next week against NCS is the game we need. Anyone who thought this game would be anything different than what's happening, is kidding themselves.

hoopsupstate said:
This game is not the big one for us. Next week against NCS is the game we need. Anyone who thought this game would be anything different than what's happening, is kidding themselves.

Yep.

This game is about recruiting. Would it be great to win? Yea, but as of now, we look non-competitive and embarassing.

Yeah, but will Dungey be back for next week? If not, we're screwed. Wilson can't even look good with ET. He's overthrown him twice when he was open.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom