Official Clemson Game Thread... | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Official Clemson Game Thread...

So, I get the whole "fan positivity" mindset but seriously, what did everyone expect?

Common sense and reality are not allowed suring game threads. By Monday we should return to normal. During games, there is no telling what our Orange personalities will become. Dr. Jeckyl had nothing on this fanba

Oh please.

And they also beat Louisville and FSU at FSU, at night and FSUs superbowl game. So Please

I was just making the point that they haven't been blowing teams out, not saying they aren't good.

99-0, 21-20...same as one loss in the record book. Regroup and go after Pitt and nc state...

Very happy for Etta-Tawo getting both the single season yards and catches records! Congrats! Hopefully this is a good sign for WRs that you can make an impact here immediately.

Common sense and reality are not allowed suring game threads. By Monday we should return to normal. During games, there is no telling what our Orange personalities will become. Dr. Jeckyl had nothing on this fanba

I hope so, the way we played today took a lot out of me.

Christ take a pic somebody at random from the stands to be their quarterback and go down and score a touchdown

Speak for yourself! I've been pretty calm, cool, and collective this entire game thread. Haven't argued with anyone!

No you could try and build up your offense which is way more important than your kicker.

Really not that big of deal to still be talking about it though. We kicked a FG instead of going for it in a blowout. Who cares? Affects nothing, really.

99-0, 21-20...same as one loss in the record book. Regroup and go after Pitt and nc state...

Exactly. No one remembers Georgia Techs 222-0 win over Cumberland College in 1916.

I recorded the game and watching now, not read in on this chain and right now its 44-0 on this end. No way around it. This blows. I love this team and Dino but it just sucks to get embarrassed on national television and even worse to lose your qb to injury. I'm slightly on the ledge but believe in this program and love this team. For all I know it's 100-0 but as much as it hurts...I love this damn team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom