Official Clemson Game Thread... | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Official Clemson Game Thread...

Looks like the bye week did not help clean up the stupid penalties

I recorded the game and watching now, not read in on this chain and right now its 44-0 on this end. No way around it. This blows. I love this team and Dino but it just sucks to get embarrassed on national television and even worse to lose your qb to injury. I'm slightly on the ledge but believe in this program and love this team. For all I know it's 100-0 but as much as it hurts...I love this damn team.
We all love this team and will keep rooting for them. I know that i am very critical though I do see a good future and we will get there with Babers.

One of these days I need to research that game, I still don't understand how 220-0 is possible.
Cumberland cut funding for the football team, but would have had to pay $70,000 to get out of the game. So they had a team of walk inside basically.

Fredericks with great effort. Love that he keeps feet moving.

GEICO has to be the best at marketing. Great commercials.

Wow.

Silver lining is that when that ends up on ESPN's Top 10 tomorrow morning we'll get even more recruiting exposure! That's how it works, right?

Really? What did he do?
I clearly do not know, but you really think Dino and Mike Hart are that terrible of coaches that they don't see him as better then number three?
I've seen with my eyes his inability to line up correctly, he did not make the line calls like the other backs, and it is widely reported he showed up to training camp out of shape. No way in hell he should be starting sets a terrible example to the team.

Enough Wislson and Murphy. Lets get Maloney and Hof some burn. The first two are making the Robinson era look like fun in comparison

... And now I have to watch the Sixers play LeBron... As if this game wasn't enough for my mental well-being

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom