OFFICIAL: Cuse Tabs Jason Beck as QB Coach | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

OFFICIAL: Cuse Tabs Jason Beck as QB Coach

I know we’re fairly far afield with the snow shoveling variant in this post, but she’s talking about Virginia right?

It was quite heavy, after the snowfall we had freezing rain/sleet on top of that. It was a
bear to shovel, especially at the end of the driveway where the town snowplow did its thing.

Ha, I’m convinced that heavy pile of slush and sand from the plows will do me in some day !!
Hopefully not we’ve been grooming you for our RT rotation for quite some time.

Ha, I’m convinced that heavy pile of slush and sand from the plows will do me in some day !!

You mean like when you lay down in front of your driveway in protest because you just finished shoveling and suddenly the plow comes rolling down the street?

It's been so long since I've lived up there, but some memories will never fade.

You mean like when you lay down in front of your driveway in protest because you just finished shoveling and suddenly the plow comes rolling down the street?

Exactly

The Oswego folks always have the best snow stories...

Plow service. Well worth it.

That's why I left town. Force the issue. No one was paying for that while the free labor was around.

Sometimes I would just pay the kid across the street to come over with his parents' snowblower.

I was paid $0, and he was paid $20. It was quite the business model.

When facing the road, you always throw it to the right.

Works like a charm. Especially if you hate your neighbor on that side.
I had to throw it that way because the left side of the driveway had shrubs while the right side didn't.

We had a sunken driveway so we always had to dig a trench in the snow on one side to limit the snow drifts.