Official Duke Game thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Official Duke Game thread

rrlbees said:
At halftime they introduced a guy who was the first person to make a deposit on new season tix next year.

That led to the most laughs all game in our section.

Darius Kelly has been really active out there today.
Seems like this has been one of his better games.

It never occurs to him to run a normal play

Can't just treat it like another down

He's rubbed off his frontal lobe with that visor
Yup, the fake field goal try against Nova foreshadowed the intent.

I would double my season tickets from 4 to 8 if Gross would make a coaching change as after the ISIS crap after Louisville I was done with Shafer even though he won't be fired. I just hope Shafer only gets 1'more year and not 2 more as this crap is really frustrating.

Doubt anyone is watching, but why on earth are you punting 4th and 3 from own 40 down 27-10. Why not try to keep the ball and work on things?

This staff is completely lost.

Doubt anyone is watching, but why on earth are you punting 4th and 3 from own 40 down 27-10. Why not try to keep the ball and work on things?

This staff is completely lost.
I just can't understand the punt. Get another rep at least.

We just STINK in football. So tired and frustrated. Tired of all the excuses. Need to take a deep breath and get ready for basketball season.

Madbiker said:
We just STINK in football. So tired and frustrated. Tired of all the excuses. Need to take a deep breath and get ready for basketball season.

Best post all day. Just accept it. I have.

Cutcliffe just said "We understand they were a little handicapped at QB..." Hear That Shafe? Your QB's are handicapped. You now have 4 QB;s with game experience. I hope none of them are the starter next year. FYI - My favorite has 4 TD's 6 INT's.

Why the hell was it so important for Shafer to quickly name Lester as next year's OC?
This sounds extreme but was this to stabilize recruiting?
Now he doesn't have any way to get out of this without turning this into an awkward situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom