Official Duke Game thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Official Duke Game thread

If we fake a punt we need to have the ball in Dixon's hands. He's our best play maker.

Our passing game is so bad it sucks for this defense. I mean its nonexistent how bad our passing game is.

Don't complain about the MAC.
There have been plenty of ranked MAC teams in the period that SU has gone unranked.

We should be able to beat a team that has Garrison Keillor for a head coach.

What's really disappointing is this defense is a Top 25 caliber D.

You're down 7, defense has been playing well, you're on the other team's 38 with 4 yards to go and you elect to punt (last game).

You're down 7 on your own 30, defense has been playing well, and you run a punt fake, essentially giving the other team three or seven points, and a two score lead with less 9 minutes remaining.

If it wasn't so disgustingly idiotic it would be comical.

Kimble just went to the locker room.

Next punter up.

These coaches do not have a clue. Time to gut the fish and start all over again.

A Clockwork Orange said:
You're down 7, defense has been playing well, you're on the other team's 38 with 4 yards to go and you elect to punt (last game). You're down 7 on your own 30, defense has been playing well, and you run a punt fake, essentially giving the other team three or seven points, and a two score lead with less 9 minutes remaining. If it wasn't so disgustingly idiotic it would be comical.
If duke was up two tds he would've punted

So the question is -
With SU down by 10, will Lester try to get the offense moving quickly down the field? Or will the offense waste a shitload of time on stupid running plays?

So the question is -
With SU down by 10, will Lester try to get the offense moving quickly down the field? Or will the offense waste a shitload of time on stupid running plays?
Let's line up in the victory formation and kneel.

I'm only sorta joking about that.

If duke was up two tds he would've punted
I half expect Shafer to say they didn't want to punt because of what Crowder did to them previously. That would make sense to him I think.

Okay. That's a new low.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom