Official Duke Game thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Official Duke Game thread

Nice punt, Wilson...oh, wait. We suck. Where did I put my brown bag with the two holes in it?

I feel like a Democrat on Tuesday night.

This is like when Ron Bungurdy said that got out of control really fast during the news team fight.

Can't stand it any more. Unwatchable. Our QBs stink. Our OC is a joke. Maybe the most poorly called offense I've seen. HCSS with a ridiculous fake punt. Its a 1 score game. There's plenty of time and they can't move the ball against our D. Why fake the punt and take a huge chance of giving them the ball deep in our territory? Made no sense. No talent. Poor coaching. UGH!!!!

And once again the tailgate was better than the game.
How many season tix will get sold next season? 1k? 2k?

I mean, whoever renews them after this season should be able to reserve seats wherever they want, for whatever they want to pay.

Can't stand it any more. Unwatchable. Our QBs stink. Our OC is a joke. Maybe the most poorly called offense I've seen. HCSS with a ridiculous fake punt. Its a 1 score game. There's plenty of time and they can't move the ball against our D. Why fake the punt and take a huge chance of giving them the ball deep in our territory? Made no sense. No talent. Poor coaching. UGH!!!!
I give Shafer credit for trying to keep the ball.

I am frustrated that he chose that time to do it, when much smarter times this season presented themselves and he opted not to.

OttoinGrotto said:
I give Shafer credit for trying to keep the ball. I am frustrated that he chose that time to do it, when much smarter times this season presented themselves and he opted not to.
It never occurs to him to run a normal play

Can't just treat it like another down

He's rubbed off his frontal lobe with that visor

OttoinGrotto said:
How many season tix will get sold next season? 1k? 2k? I mean, whoever renews them after this season should be able to reserve seats wherever they want, for whatever they want to pay.

At halftime they introduced a guy who was the first person to make a deposit on new season tix next year.

If duke was up two tds he would've punted

That's my problem. Just no feel for the game. Your defense is playing great, and you go for it right there when everyone in the world knows you are? Just hand them the game.

I feel so bad for this defense. I can't even imagine what's going through their heads.

At halftime they introduced a guy who was the first person to make a deposit on new season tix next year.

And then they threw him into a burlap bag and beat the crap out of him.

orangeinohio said:
And then they threw him into a burlap bag and beat the crap out of him.

It was 10-10 at halftime. Guy was all smiles. He just now went to the tix office and asked for his deposit back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom