Official Duke Game thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Official Duke Game thread

When you drop 8 into coverage, you can't leave that much space in the middle.

What is up with all the offsides? Our team is poorly coached/ undisciplined.

Did they get the play off on time? Commentator said "play clock down to 1" more than 1 second before they snapped. Was he jumping the gun?

Did they get the play off on time? Commentator said "play clock down to 1" more than 1 second before they snapped. Was he jumping the gun?

I thought they got it off right as the clock hit zero. They usually let those plays count.

So glad we play for field position instead of possession. So glad. We can absolutely trust our defense to hold every time and not have weird calls happen or not happen. We can trust these things. It always works out.

it was a bad throw would've been fine otherwise
I can count on one hand the number of times a Syracuse QB delivered a good throw on a bubble screen this year.

GoHamSU said:
Millhouse what did you think of that possession I referenced above?
I don't know which one but Shafer is an idiot either way

where the hell was he throwing that? you could hear the defense calling out 83s name before the snap

I don't know which one but Shafer is an idiot either way

Ball near 50, bubble screen, blown jet sweep, draw play to AAM on third long, punt.

So the officials took 15 seconds to review that but 4 minutes to review an obvious touchdown?

I think it was an int but What??

bothsocksup said:
where the hell was he throwing that? you could hear the defense calling out 83s name before the snap
Jump ball to a double covered midget.

Why is he even on the field

GoHamSU said:
Ball near 50, bubble screen, blown jet sweep, draw play to AAM on third long, punt.
he needs to go. Soon enough. It's like he only thinks of what makes thing easiest for the defense as if that's the objective. Not HC material. But way down the list of dumb things he's done

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom