Official Duke Game thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Official Duke Game thread

does this team even have any pass plays between the numbers 10-20 yards down the field. That should be Wilson's bread and butter, and everything all season long has either be swing passes wide or deep go routes.

Pitt ran over duke last week, we have 3 points and the worst part is no offensive gameplan at all. Wilson is terrible

if they kept track of the number of times a defensive player gets two hands on the ball and no INT, I'm confident Syracuse would lead the nation.

People wonder why we have injuries- calls like that.

They need to quit running the ball right now. There's not enough time on the clock.

uh, clock management is LOL. Happy to be down a touch, coach? You suck.

Eventually, Kimble is going to have to throw it.

We played for a hail mary to close the half instead of attempting to get into FG position with 40+ seconds left on the clock and 2 timeouts.

"Might be my most fulfilling season ever..." HCSS

SMH. LOL.

Chip said:
Fans booed Shafer into that timeout. He had the headphones off, team and staff were leaving the field. In Over His Head
Trying to keep that fourth down conversion average up.

He is just not sharp

We played for a hail mary to close the half instead of attempting to get into FG position with 40+ seconds left on the clock and 2 timeouts.
I hope that decision doesn't come back to bite us in the arse.

I hope that decision doesn't come back to bite us in the arse.
I don't want to be negative, but I've basically come to expect this season that every decision will bite us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom