Official FSU Gameday Thread | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Official FSU Gameday Thread

I think it has to be Coyle who will need to fire some assistants....hate to say this,but real decisions need to be made.

BTW - McGuire can spin it. Better than Gholston.

A Russian plane went down in Egypt overnight. If you haven't heard about that yet then just wait until Shafer's post game.

#Istandwithclockmanagementandkickoffs

You made me laugh about a horrible tragedy...and now I feel bad. Hopefully Scott Shafer can put this in perspective.

Question. If the the 50 seconds was so critical why didn't jimbo call a time out if SHAFER didn't ? I guess horrible coaching by him to let clock run down .

Maybe he would have but didn't appear that way

Hell...I don't think it's kosher when our hall of fame, national championship basketball coach acts like that.
JB has two one seeds couple of three seeds a national championship and although he has had good talent he has never been completely loaded without a healty Arinze in the last 13 years. He also overchieves when underated. I like shafer but respectfully no comparison.

180 yards ... We had 62 on one play first drive

180 in a half against FSU, match that and would be third most yards for the season and that includes two multiple OT games with less.

Millhouse said:
This clown Lester hands off to people running backwards

The constant backfield "misdirection" makes me crazy.

Hey, when you don't have Ramsey committing PI and getting away with it look what happens...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom