Official FSU Gameday Thread | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Official FSU Gameday Thread

how do we know that we wouldnt be 5-2 or better if a better coach was leading this team? Game management has absolutely cost us at least one game. Its laughable when people say we will be starting over with a new coach. VERY FEW kids will leave, if any, and simple things like not getting outcoached would win us more games.

Chip said:
I wasn't going to start drinking until our neighborhood's Halloween party at 5. Shafer changed my plans. Again.
330 party here. Bunch of derelict parents. You'd fit right in. They are straight though. So never mind

Great now a gotta hurt someone's dog in the neighborhood and it won't be pretty.
I understand Deano but it's really not the dog's fault that SS manages a game as poorly as if he was a dog.

how do we know that we wouldnt be 5-2 or better if a better coach was leading this team? Game management has absolutely cost us at least one game. Its laughable when people say we will be starting over with a new coach. VERY FEW kids will leave, if any, and simple things like not getting outcoached would win us more games.
Who cares if any of our new recruits leave. If they aren't Boy Scouts we won't honor the commitment anyway.

Navy only down 4 to usf. Usf looked unstoppable against us

I truly think McDonoughs commentary is damning. Sean is a huge Syracuse guy and you can feel the disdain in his voice when talking about Shafer

It's not just Sean McD, Speilman has made several damning comments as well. How often in a nationally televised game, do you hear commentators openly question coaching decisions multiple times in one half? Sure, it happens. But some of these decisions are just so mind boggling these guys can't help themselves. I am quessing they are going to tone it down in the 2nd half, but not because I expect the coaching decisions to be any better.

I wasn't going to start drinking until our neighborhood's Halloween party at 5.

Shafer changed my plans. Again.

Same here. I just made myself a mule. I don't want to be judged by the other parents when I roll into the party with a strong buzz. But What, they don't know what it is like to cheer for SU football. They'd be on peyote and Special K by now.

And while I have been in the camp that SS should be brought back, the answer that when you get a team you can do what you want is so unacceptable. It's a legit question and the paying fans would like an answer. You are not too big, as I think you are going to find out, to answer a question about why you do what you do. And you expect us to spend our time and money and go to the games?

Hell...I don't think it's kosher when our hall of fame, national championship basketball coach acts like that.

Forget the stupid mistakes, our boys need to get to a 1 score difference in the 4th. They can do it. Let's go Orange.

And let's hope Shafer doesn't panic again.

It was not a squib kick. It was a poorly executed onside kick. Coach called the time out so they would have time to score after recovering the onside kick. Norton F-Ed up.

You want a coach that takes chances...sometimes things good bad when you take chances. That's why most coaches are so darn conservative.
Then why call a pass on third and two and punt on 4th and 2?!?!?!?!?!?

suorange08 said:
Navy only down 4 to usf. Usf looked unstoppable against us

Navy is 5-1.

Same here. I just made myself a mule. I don't want to be judged by the other parents when I roll into the party with a strong buzz. But What, they don't know what it is like to cheer for SU football. They'd be on peyote and Special K by now.
upload_2015-10-31_13-6-18.jpeg

Reactions: CIL
chakka3421 said:
Forget the stupid mistakes, our boys need to get to a 1 score difference in the 4th. They can do it. Let's go Orange. And let's hope Shafer doesn't panic again.

They can do whatever they can but our HC will take the game from them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom