OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD!! | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD!!

2 weeks in a row we have given up an 18 play 90+ yard drive on our opponents last possession. This drive will have exceeded 9 minutes.

Gotta get off the field, and we simply couldn't when it counted.

We never "get any breaks". We cause the other team's breaks and don't make our own.
you mean like on the kick off where boyd fumbled and they were there instead of us? Breaks like that?

The team looks better than it has the last few weeks. So there's that.

This game isn't the problem the shitshow the last two weeks is the problem. You can't not show up and then give up a win against a 1 win team.

GardenOrange said:
How can you not expect the fake with that field position, score, and time left in game? Worst blown coaching playof the year candidate for sure.

When you are a f****** idiot, you don't expect things normal people do

too late for that now. Have to block the field goal and for a score. MSU did something like that. Why not us.

Time for that was about 1:50. Not a gimme but def worth considering.

That make you feel good to say that? Adds nothing to the conversation.

No, not at all. That's why I said it's sad.

It's reality though. There's something to be said for knowing how to win, and not knowing how to win. We clearly don't know how.

Guys, its not our year. Were too young. We could be top 25 next year. This thing is headed in the right direction. Be objective.

It's always our year next year. Haven't seen enough to warrant keeping this coaching staff. In game they are not even close to up to snuff.

Shafer isn't a HC the quicker we get on with this, the better.
Exactly. I don't know why people get so mad at that here. Shaf is a great guy and represents the university great but he has shown he isn't a capable, consistent HC.

I love the team. I think Shaf should get another year. I will watch till the end...but I'm not sure we win another game. To young, in too many places.

Shafer isn't a HC the quicker we get on with this, the better.
How was this his fault? Christ. We will be firing coaches every 3 years with guys like you. Marrone left no talent here. No qb. God no running backs. No wide outs. No guys even drafted last year. SS got us a qb. We got a running back. We have a wide out. Who dropped a key pass. Must be Lester's fault he dropped that.

Pathetic we allow them to hold the ball over 9 minutes at the end... how can you defend a defensive coach when this happens two weeks in a row?

How can you not expect the fake with that field position, score, and time left in game? Worst blown coaching playof the year candidate for sure.
When the WR came in motion you knew something was up. How often do you see that movement on a regular put. I was saying call TO!

My eyes are bleeding now.
Le_Chiffre_by_Mads_Mikkelsen.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom