OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD!! | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD!!

1-the-hindenburg-1937-granger.jpg

Pathetic we allow them to hold the ball over 9 minutes at the end... how can you defend a defensive coach when this happens two weeks in a row?
The zone coverage on 3rd down was pretty dumb when we had them pinned deep. I don't how many times Bullough does that crap on 3rd down and other team gets first down. Wonder if he will blame younger plays on that too.

you mean like on the kick off where boyd fumbled and they were there instead of us? Breaks like that?

No, I mean like our kicker diving on a player late and handing them 3 points right before half.

Or us having 1st and goal and settling for 3.

Or one of our playmakers having the ball bounce off his helmet, blowing the chance at a huge play.

Or being ready for a fake punt.

Make a big play, and stop doing dumb things.

Pitt wins close games, we lose them. It sucks. It's not my fault for pointing it out.

The zone coverage on 3rd down as pure pretty dumb when we had them pinned deep. I don't how many times Bullough does that crap on 3rd down and other team gets first down. Wonder if he will blame younger plays on that too.
You feel that our guys could cover boyd one on one. Or anyone else for that matter

With a different coach we could be Top 25 THIS YEAR

Im not saying shaf is a great coach. But i like out o staff, out d staff, and the entire staffs eye for talent. I think these guys turn this around.

No, I mean like our kicker diving on a player late and handing them 3 points right before half.

Or us having 1st and goal and settling for 3.

Or one of our playmakers having the ball bounce off his helmet, blowing the chance at a huge play.

Or being ready for a fake punt.

Make a big play, and stop doing dumb things.

Pitt wins close games, we lose them. It sucks. It's not my fault for pointing it out.
Well, LSU coaches must suck. They weren't ready for our fake and we seem to do it every week.

If you guys want to bus shaf, him deciding to short kick at the end of the first half was stupid as well.

If i play us this year my entire strategy is to hve 1 30 minute drive per half for the W.

Im not saying shaf is a great coach. But i like out o staff, out d staff, and the entire staffs eye for talent. I think these guys turn this around.
Agreed.
I'm disappointed, but we're close- and we did play better today.

Blow this whole program up. Crowd, band and coaches stink. Team played their hearts out and should be commended for their efforts. This is getting ugly and 3 - 9 or at least 4 - 8 is in the cards.
Yep it was there fault that Dungey threw two bad picks, Ish drop of a pass that would have been a first down we had to settle for a FG and Irv's great play letting the ball hit his head.

The zone coverage on 3rd down was pretty dumb when we had them pinned deep. I don't how many times Bullough does that crap on 3rd down and other team gets first down. Wonder if he will blame younger plays on that too.

Ya. He was giving himself way too many pats on the back for doing absolutely nothing.

If Shafer is going too stay then Bullough needs to go, and promote Daoust.

I'm seriously considering cancelling my cable for 2 months, so I can add 15+ extra hours to my life by skipping the last 5 games and avoiding the aggravation. It's seriously not worth it. One kick in the nuts after another. We should be 5-2.

You feel that our guys could cover boyd one on one. Or anyone else for that matter
They were doubling him and Ford was having a field day. How many catch's did he have today he was wide open.

Well, LSU coaches must suck. They weren't ready for our fake and we seem to do it every week.

Marrone may have been conservative to a fault, but he routinely just left the base defense out there on plays like that. Two primary concerns - stop the drive; get the ball back. All he had to do was trot out a nickel package.

Marrone may have been conservative to a fault, but he routinely just left the base defense out there on plays like that. Two primary concerns - stop the drive; get the ball back. All he had to do was trot out a nickel package.
Well, there is no doubt he should have done that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom