OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD!! | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD!!

That gift three at the end of the second cost us the game.
No the 3 points from offense and 2 turnovers in yhe 2nd half... along with allowing them 9 minutes to drive the field at the end cost us the game

Ya. He was giving himself way too many pats on the back for doing absolutely nothing.

If Shafer is going too stay then Bullough needs to go, and promote Daoust.

Id be ok w this. I think bullough is way overrated play calling wise. However we have no idea how daoust would do.

I'm seriously considering cancelling my cable for 2 months, so I can add 15+ extra hours to my life by skipping the last 5 games and avoiding the aggravation. It's seriously not worth it. One kick in the nuts after another. We should be 5-2.
I understand that. I skip playing in real good poker tournaments every Saturday for this. I don't even tape them to watch later. This might be the last weekend I do that.

Well, LSU coaches must suck. They weren't ready for our fake and we seem to do it every week.

I didn't say a word about the coaches. Stop projecting your frustrations onto me and creating arguments for yourself to "win".

They were doubling him and Ford was having a field day. How many catch's did he have today he was wide open.

Well 50% or more id say were screens. He actually didnt catch many downfield so id say your point misses the mark.

I didn't say a word about the coaches. Stop projecting your frustrations onto me and creating arguments for yourself to "win".
you blame the players for being back in punt formation? I don't get that. It's on the coaches or it isn't. The players line up the way they are told to.

They were doubling him and Ford was having a field day. How many catch's did he have today he was wide open.

Are you suggesting Boyd should not have been doubled? Prolly one of the top 3 WRs in the country.

Ineligible downfield. Have to love acc refs

ForumRunner_20151024_153113.png

give it a break this team played really well today. We are just not getting the breaks. Keep these guys are they are really close

Good teams make their own breaks, losing teams don't. No matter how you slice it, 4 straight losses, three against opponents that were very winnable games. This team can't finish games, it comes down to the culture of losing...it's hard to break that trait when you dont' win...it's, unfortunately, embedded.

you blame the players for being back in punt formation? I don't get that. It's on the coaches or it isn't. The players line up the way they are told to.
Listen. Its on the coaches. We got caught off guard. He isnt the first coach thats happened to. But fool me twice...

Well 50% or more id say were screens. He actually didnt catch many downfield so id say your point misses the mark.
Yeah but he had some huge 3rd down catch's, although only 4 catch's he had 78 yards.

SU got a TD on the play where the ball hit Irv in the head. So that play ended up being a non factor. The pooch kick just was a bad decision.

SU got a TD on the play where the ball hit Irv in the head. So that play ended up being a non factor. The pooch kick just was a bad decision.

The pooch kick was dumb as . Thats on shaf and completely unacceptable. too cute

I'm talking big picture. Maybe it's coaching. Maybe it's inexperience(I hope). Maybe it's both.

But we do a lot of dumb things to shoot ourselves in the foot, and too often we don't make things happen when the opportunity is there.

We should not have lost the last 2 weeks. But we did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom