Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread

Got in yesterday from Cheyenne, WY. Currently at the Fontainebleau as my wife has a conference here. Moving up to the Hampton Inn on Tropicana tomorrow.

If anyone sees someplace selling Cuse gear, let me know. I could use a new shirt or two.
We’d better win. 1/2 what I packed for 9 days is Cuse gear.

ok where is the before dinner, dinner, and after dinner party tonight
I’m doing informal dinner tonight. Working my way up the west side of the strip - Aria/Cosmo/Bellagio and then Absinthe at 10:00 at Caesars. Will probably eat wherever we are when it feels right.

I’m doing informal dinner tonight. Working my way up the west side of the strip - Aria/Cosmo/Bellagio and then Absinthe at 10:00 at Caesars. Will probably eat wherever we are when it feels right.
Haha did that somewhat yesterday. I think I’m going to the public house in the Luxor till about 6 as it’s happy hour then hit the Mexican place upstairs…

Just checked into our hotel after hitting some archery place while waiting for the room.

This day has been an eternity already coming from the East Coast. I slept for 3 hours last night because I was too excited.

Gonna hit the hotel bar and contemplate nighttime adventures while the wife naps. Probably end up doing sushi somewhere for dinner and then find CuseTroop for some late night shenanigans

Just checked into our hotel after hitting some archery place while waiting for the room.

This day has been an eternity already coming from the East Coast. I slept for 3 hours last night because I was too excited.

Gonna hit the hotel bar and contemplate nighttime adventures while the wife naps. Probably end up doing sushi somewhere for dinner and then find CuseTroop for some late night shenanigans
What's the archery place?

Wearing a Block S shirt and several Cuse fans said hi in short order

It was 99 when we landed...felt warm but not oppressive.

It's a "dry" heat. But then, so is an oven. LOL

Have a great trip! LGO

Great thread to separate this actual weekend out. I land at 6:15. Staying Park MGM. Figure I will wander into Eately as I love their pizza slices at the open area (at least in Toronto I do). Then I have to hit Walgreens/CVS for some soft drinks waters etc. I am meeting someone after dinner/errands from AZ who just moved here and wants to get involved in the local club. I only slept 4 hours last night, so we shall see how late I am out tonight. I kind of have a big day tomorrow for some reason. My flight is only about 50 minutes so no plane nap time. Ugh. Starting out on the wrong foot with the lack of sleep for no reason.

Sounds like the makings of a Hunter Thompson Las Vegas adventure!

Band at NYNY … I got a free table out front with 4 more seats… just outside the convenience store to reload beer.

Getting in tonight at 10PM via JFK. Staying at the Holiday Inn Club Vacations. Hoping to hang with like-minded CUSE folks on Friday. Get primed for the big game. Section 135 at game. Can’t wait!
I am at HIC vacations with a crew in two two bedroom suites, arrived yesterday about 4 PM

Thanks, might check this out before the tailgate.

Btw much of the tailgate equipment is safely on the way. I just arrived in Mesquite, NV to crash for the night.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
I planned on going to this game and spending a week or so in vegas and other sites out there. Health complicated things so it wasnt possible.
Can I get some pics of all the fun and action or what? So far disappointed so now Im asking and really looking forward to taking a look into the fun you all are having!
Especially tomorrow at the game! I know we will be well represented. LGO!

I need some live action! Go Cuse!

Last edited: