Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread

True. I go to Vegas usually 3-4 times year. Long time fan of mirage. Sad to see the volcano already ripped up.
You go more often than I, for me usually every other year this year being the exception to the rule.

Anyone feeling real good about our schedule now? Louisville n state and bc all lost. Cal and Miami play each other later

Never been in a high limit room in my life, but capped off this epic weekend by playing $500 hands of baccarat with 3 dudes who had body guards. One of them was getting a massage the whole time and just kept throwing bands of 100s on the table.
Almost paid for the whole damn trip.

This was prolly the best Vegas weekend I've ever had. Prolly top 2 cuse weekends I've ever had. Big thanks to everyone that made it happen, was such a blast meeting everyone. Let's do it again soon

Never been in a high limit room in my life, but capped off this epic weekend by playing $500 hands of baccarat with 3 dudes who had body guards. One of them was getting a massage the whole time and just kept throwing bands of 100s on the table.
Almost paid for the whole damn trip.

This was prolly the best Vegas weekend I've ever had. Prolly top 2 cuse weekends I've ever had. Big thanks to everyone that made it happen, was such a blast meeting everyone. Let's do it again soon
Cough@@@