Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread

True. I go to Vegas usually 3-4 times year. Long time fan of mirage. Sad to see the volcano already ripped up.
You go more often than I, for me usually every other year this year being the exception to the rule.

Anyone feeling real good about our schedule now? Louisville n state and bc all lost. Cal and Miami play each other later

Never been in a high limit room in my life, but capped off this epic weekend by playing $500 hands of baccarat with 3 dudes who had body guards. One of them was getting a massage the whole time and just kept throwing bands of 100s on the table.
Almost paid for the whole damn trip.

This was prolly the best Vegas weekend I've ever had. Prolly top 2 cuse weekends I've ever had. Big thanks to everyone that made it happen, was such a blast meeting everyone. Let's do it again soon

Never been in a high limit room in my life, but capped off this epic weekend by playing $500 hands of baccarat with 3 dudes who had body guards. One of them was getting a massage the whole time and just kept throwing bands of 100s on the table.

This was prolly the best Vegas weekend I've ever had. Prolly top 2 cuse weekends I've ever had. Big thanks to everyone that made it happen, was such a blast meeting everyone. Let's do it again soon
Cough@@@

Sitting at the airport awaiting my flight home. Such an exhausting but amazing trip. The game experience was fantastic. After winning a few dollars betting on the good guys, I treated myself to a rather nice meal last night. The CuseTroop cabana was the perfect chill day after such an amped up Friday. It was great meeting a few new Cuse friends and reconnecting with some old friends. Songs will be written about this weekend. It will be a hard one to top.

Sitting at the airport awaiting my flight home. Such an exhausting but amazing trip. The game experience was fantastic. After winning a few dollars betting on the good guys, I treated myself to a rather nice meal last night. The CuseTroop cabana was the perfect chill day after such an amped up Friday. It was great meeting a few new Cuse friends and reconnecting with some old friends. Songs will be written about this weekend. It will be a hard one to top.
How was getting through security there? We'll be heading over to catch our flight in about an hour

What was #1? Bahamas?

True. I go to Vegas usually 3-4 times year. Long time fan of mirage. Sad to see the volcano already ripped up.
Yup. Absolutely loved the Mirage. I never thought my Mai tai and cigar at the Rhumbar would be my last in October of ‘23

I could not fall asleep after that game. Tossed and turned until 3am. Going to be a long tough day I think. But feeling so good after that win.
I was two rows up from you on the other side of the aisle. Sorry I didn't introduce myself. Loved the rebel fan about 10 rows down from us who was waiving his towel, jumping around and jawing with SU fans all game long.

Airport security was a bit slower than the lines had me estimate walking in. The setup here is trash compared to Dulles. They choke everything together like traffic lanes merging into each other. Still got through in like 15 minutes but I was kinda shocked at how awful the system is here.

See you all at the Miami game! Go Orange!

I was two rows up from you on the other side of the aisle. Sorry I didn't introduce myself. Loved the rebel fan about 10 rows down from us who was waiving his towel, jumping around and jawing with SU fans all game long.
He was really annoying me at times. But he was off the charts crazy and fun to watch also. Sorry we didn't get to meet. I had a friend who must have been in the row right behind you and I ran over quickly and said hello right when Duce intercepted the ball. Too bad. Could have said a quick hello then.