Official Louisville Game Thread... | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Official Louisville Game Thread...

feel like keeping it somewhat close is going to mask what a debacle this was. Jackson breaking an all time NCAA record for yards. Major issues and injuries everywhere - coaching, defense, offense, special teams, injuries.

Louisville is better than us. It is what it is. Other than the injuries(which always happen every year at some point) and the defensive approach I'm not that worked up. We've had games where our offense stunk and we scored 0. We've got 28. And we weren't sharp and were overmatched. Not worried about the offense at all.

Wish we had the first 3 minutes of this game back

I expected us to be 1-1 after two games and that is where we are heading. Hopefully the Flowers kid next week will look like Craig Morton to our D after having to deal with this beast tonight. We need to win the next two games for sure

Wow. It's done the fight is no more... To see a team just give up is truly frustrating...

If I was a crazy irrational fan:

What if Barbers was lying about the offense taking a season and a half to gel because he knows we're doomed?

If I was a crazy irrational fan:

What if Barbers was lying about the offense taking a season and a half to gel because he knows we're doomed?

I think you really do think that though, so....

Dumbest play on offense so far this year is giving the RB the ball and going straight up the middle. Seriously how many yards have they gained this year so far with that play. Run outside or between the tackles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom