Official LSU Ticket Watch Thread | Syracusefan.com

Official LSU Ticket Watch Thread

orange7

Starter
Hey folks!

I enjoyed reading and keeping up with CUSU and other's posts about the ticket count (I believe it was for Clemson two years ago) and I think it really built up a lot of excitement for both the board and the fans...so I am making this the official LSU ticket watch for our Noon (ugh) kickoff start vs. the Tigers on 9/26!

I was so excited about the Clemson game, my first trip back to the hill in like 10 years, great opponent, lots of hype. Then Boyd hit Watkins for a couple long TD's and we never got into the game. Quite the dissapointment. Hope LSU doesn't do the same.

Looking at Ticketmaster the past few days tickets are not moving real fast ( thats for you scooch )

I am hoping with a win on Saturday and some solid promoting, this upcoming week can generate lots of interest! At least that is what the optimistic side of me states!

Looking at Ticketmaster the past few days tickets are not moving real fast ( thats for you scooch )
I love all the people who claim they gave up their season tickets because the big time games were moved to Met Life by AD Gross. Now lets see if they show up since they are getting their wish with LSU coming to the dome next week. If they don't show up for the LSU game they better keep their mouths shut.

Lame.

Seriously how about we just win the game. Let's gooooo

BVille44 said:
I love all the people who claim they gave up their season tickets because the big time games were moved to Met Life by AD Gross. Now lets see if they show up since they are getting their wish with LSU coming to the dome next week. If they don't show up for the LSU game they better keep their mouths shut.

Why? People who gave up their seasons did it for many reasons and no matter what those reasons were they can say what they want. Nobody has to keep their mouths shut.

Part of the problem is that some of the season ticket holders will sell their tickets for this game. They figure they recoup the cost of part of their season tickets. I know a few who have unfortunately sold their tickets to LSU fans already

I was so excited about the Clemson game, my first trip back to the hill in like 10 years, great opponent, lots of hype. Then Boyd hit Watkins for a couple long TD's and we never got into the game. Quite the dissapointment. Hope LSU doesn't do the same.

I don't get the sense that it will be that type of game. LSU doesn't strike me as having an extremely high-tempo offense. They're clearly more talented than we are, but if I was predicting an outcome (without any emotion) I would guess they'll win something like 27-13 as opposed to whatever the blowout score of the Clemson game was.

I don't get the sense that it will be that type of game. LSU doesn't strike me as having an extremely high-tempo offense. They're clearly more talented than we are, but if I was predicting an outcome (without any emotion) I would guess they'll win something like 27-13 as opposed to whatever the blowout score of the Clemson game was.
49- 7 or 13

LSU seems like a more ground-oriented team. Now they might have the horses to just destroy us via the run game but I don't think they are an air it out team.

LSU seems like a more ground-oriented team. Now they might have the horses to just destroy us via the run game but I don't think they are an air it out team.

Thats assuming we can tackle. Missed tackles turn into big plays quickly. I was not too excited about our tackling in the WF game

Here is where it is at. Not as good as FSU or Clemson the week before if I remember correctly. I also have a hunch that a lot the blocks of grayed out seats in the third level are still available.

Blue is unsold and red is resale.

Still think we have a good shot at getting mid 40s if we win this weekend. A lot of tickets sold the week of the game from what I remember for the past couple big games. orange7

Screen Shot 2015-09-16 at 4.44.22 PM.png

It's embarrassing that we probably won't sell this game out with a 3-0 team against LSU and 10,000 of their fans in the stadium.

I expect to win this game. I'll be driving 7 and 1/2 hours tomorrow to be there this weekend to see our first 3-0 start in 24 years. The fairweather locals can eat it! #NoExcuse

Love your enthusiasm, and I am expecting (hoping) we win as well. But the game is not up to us. I hope the boys aren't looking past CMU. One game at a time, please!

orange_in_VA said:
It's embarrassing that we probably won't sell this game out with a 3-0 team against LSU and 10,000 of their fans in the stadium.

They aren't bringing 10000.

Love your enthusiasm, and I am expecting (hoping) we win as well. But the game is not up to us. I hope the boys aren't looking past CMU. One game at a time, please!

I get your point, but after last year these kids aren't overlooking anyone. These guys will be motivated. I wish the fans would turn out for them. I'll be there loud and proud supporting these guys. It's a lot of travel and very expensive for me to get to home games, but I'm willing to invest in my team. Let's Go Orange! 3-0!

Maybe 4-5k?

I've heard it'll be more, but we'll see. It doesn't really matter. The fact is they will have a lot of fans there and we still won't fill the Dome. That was my point, not how many they will be bringing.

I expect to win this game. I'll be driving 7 and 1/2 hours tomorrow to be there this weekend to see our first 3-0 start in 24 years. The fairweather locals can eat it! #NoExcuse
If you know any of these typical fair weather fans, personally, let them hear it from you, call them out when you get up here. love it, go Cuse!!!

I've heard it'll be more, but we'll see. It doesn't really matter. The fact is they will have a lot of fans there and we still won't fill the Dome. That was my point, not how many they will be bringing.

There will be no way to tell how many there are. I doubt they bring anymore than Clemson, but we will see.