Official LSU Ticket Watch Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Official LSU Ticket Watch Thread

I have always thought they should sell every other row with single game tickets (possibly seasons too, to some extent). It disperses the crowd across the stands and looks more full. If more tickets are needed then you open up sales in patches in the remaining rows always having a full set of whatever the max single purchase number before group sales is, available at every price point section.

I guess you didn't read some of his posts closely. Most of the LSU posters were fine.

Very possible, if I missed that I apologize.

I agree, not sure what anyones issue is. I think you guys have been great posters. You come from a conference that gets their ego stroked a lot and your program has had a lot of success. You've come on this board and haven't tried to rub in any of the differences and even though your prob sure the game will be an easy win most of you haven't sat on here trying to rub that in. I think you guys have been really classy and thanks for adding to the board the last week or so.

The most offensive thing I've seen on this thread is Qdawgg's avatar! :vomit:

Why would they block tickets?
The last few rows of the 200 level are completely covered so you can't see punts, kick offs, etc. I think they are blocking those rows so people get the best available seats in the 200 level.