Official LSU Ticket Watch Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Official LSU Ticket Watch Thread

If you know any of these typical fair weather fans, personally, let them hear it from you, call them out when you get up here. love it, go Cuse!!!

I will, I have some family and friends in upstate NY that gave up their season tickets, and now they might attend 1 game a year. Frickin losers! I wish I could live that close. I wouldn't miss a game.

LSU sold out their 5k ticket allotment - LAST week

Probably 6500 Tiger fans on the prowl on 9/26
Say 2500 Students and 26k seasons
Puts you at 35k

Does a victory over CMU (I have my concerns) and a strong week of promotion draw an additional 10-15k in attendance?

I doubt it ... Probably be 44k announced and 39k actual

Not going to games is the 'it' thing and 'trendy' thing to do in CNY right now - all while bashing the program at the same time for attendance.

orangenauburn said:
LSU sold out their 5k ticket allotment - LAST week Probably 6500 Tiger fans on the prowl on 9/26 Say 2500 Students and 26k seasons Puts you at 35k Does a victory over CMU (I have my concerns) and a strong week of promotion draw an additional 10-15k in attendance? I doubt it ... Probably be 44k announced and 39k actual Not going to games is the 'it' thing and 'trendy' thing to do in CNY right now - all while bashing the program at the same time for attendance.

I'd like to know how many here who do not have seasons, bought the $80-$140 tickets and how many did you buy?

I'd like to know how many here who do not have seasons, bought the $80-$140 tickets and how many did you buy?
I know people who look up tickets on Ticketmaster and go, Whoa!, they charge that much!? Forget it

OburgOrange said:
I know people who look up tickets on Ticketmaster and go, Whoa!, they charge that much!? Forget it

There are cheaper ones in the end zones, corners and 3rd tier nose bleed. But that is the cost for sidelines in the first level and lower 3rd level.

I paid a buttload of money for tickets on the lower level around the 40 yard line for Clemson two years ago. 4 tickets and a parking pass we gave away for $600. We also went to 4 road games that year. The cheap tickets at those away games is a lot more than cheap Dome seats. With that being said, I probably won't be splurging for those lower level Dome tickets again any time soon.

orange_in_VA said:
I paid a buttload of money for tickets on the lower level around the 40 yard line for Clemson two years ago. 4 tickets and a parking pass we gave away for $600. We also went to 4 road games that year. The cheap tickets at those away games is a lot more than cheap Dome seats. With that being said, I probably won't be splurging for those lower level Dome tickets again any time soon.

God bless you. You're a rare breed.

God bless you. You're a rare breed.

This is true. My generation is so disappointing in their Cuse fandom. The lost generation of Cuse fans. :(

Some of the diehards in my family in NY also had to give up seasons just because they got too old to go anymore. My cousins and aunts and uncles have no excuse though! They just make crap up like the rest of the fairweathers.

Momma (Cuse alum) raised me right though! lol

Unlike the basketball games, theres really not a bad view in the house. Ive sat in the end zones, corners and at 35s. Now we're set up around the 20

This is true. My generation is so disappointing in their Cuse fandom. The lost generation of Cuse fans. :(

Some of the diehards in my family in NY also had to give up seasons just because they got too old to go anymore. My cousins and aunts and uncles have no excuse though! They just make crap up like the rest of the fairweathers.

Momma (Cuse alum) raised me right though! lol

Slight hijack, but if one were to go to the Virginia game for SU, what are the best sections? Thinking about it.

TexanMark said:
Fun Fact LSU is ripping off their own fans. They are charging $60 for tickets to the SU allotment. Think 2k folks will give up their season's at LSU? SU fans are whiny biotches about a few games at MetLife http://www.lsusports.net/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=177298

It wasn't a few games Mark. It was 14. Thankfully 10 were canceled.

Slight hijack, but if one were to go to the Virginia game for SU, what are the best sections? Thinking about it.

The section with the rest of us! There are still tickets available through out board group. $25 a piece. Sweet deal. Contact TexanMark or Crusty for any questions.

The section with the rest of us! There are still tickets available through out board group. $25 a piece. Sweet deal. Contact TexanMark or Crusty for any questions.
Yup...buy through the link...not a ton of tix left.

As posted above, I have 2 extras offering at face (actually less since you won't pay a service fee!)... if you only need 2 in our section, please let me know!

As posted above, I have 2 extras offering at face (actually less since you won't pay a service fee!)... if you only need 2 in our section, please let me know!
I'm sure you'll get them sold...we have less than 10 available now.

BTW, I have a single for sale for $25 to UVA

It's embarrassing that we probably won't sell this game out with a 3-0 team against LSU and 10,000 of their fans in the stadium.
I doubt 10,000 nobody other then PSU has brought 10,000. Im guessing about 5k ticketmaster seems to agree

It wasn't a few games Mark. It was 14. Thankfully 10 were canceled.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. I don't care if the whole board disagrees with me, and it's not meant to judge anyone (people can do what they want).

Anyone out there who says they do not go to SU football games because of Get a Life, One Horse Town, or the announcement of a 10 game Metlife schedule that has since been cancelled, was never really an SU football fan to begin with. And they probably have a few other issues as well.

A normal fan wouldn't hold a grudge like that when either the people who said the mean things are now twice removed in their positions, or the people who made the deals for a neutral stadium are once removed (and the deal is dead).

I'm sure someone will respond and say that their neighbor Fred was a huge fan and is totally normal. And I'm telling you that no matter how many cookouts you had, or beers in the garage, you don't know as much about Fred as you think you do. And if I were you, I'd move.

Last edited:
I've said this before and I'll say it again. I don't care if the whole board disagrees with me, and it's not meant to judge anyone (people can do what they want).

Anyone out there who says they do not go to SU football games because of Get a Life, One Horse Town, or the announcement of a 10 game Metlife schedule that has since been canceled, was never really an SU football fan to begin with. And they probably have a few other issues as well.

A normal fan wouldn't hold a grudge like that when either the people who said the mean things are now twice removed in their positions, or the people who made the deals for a neutral stadium are once removed (and the deal is dead).

I'm sure someone will respond and say that their neighbor Fred was a huge fan and is totally normal. And I'm telling you that no matter how many cookouts you had, or beers in the garage, you don't know as much about Fred as you think you do. And if I were you, I'd move.
Hey, my neighbor Fred ...

Give me the count so far for LSU. If we beat CMU Ill sell the last 15k myself.

I expect to have 2 extra LSU tickets on gameday at the Fine Mess...anyone interested?