Official LSU Ticket Watch Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Official LSU Ticket Watch Thread

we wont say anything about his injury until the acc requires us too which is thursday night
Shaf already alluded to that...no info on his status until required.

1st level is nearly sold out according to ticketmaster

Just wondering here.....if the team says Dungey is not going to play against LSU on Monday does attendance take a hit for the game.Will they list him as a game time decision? Either way I AM THERE.!!!!

Joey Galloway: "I don't know anyone that would want to play LSU right now"

Hooray for us.

Overconfidence (them) and health (us) need to be our best friends.

Joey Galloway: "I don't know anyone that would want to play LSU right now"

Hooray for us.

Overconfidence (them) and health (us) need to be our best friends.
if dungey plays im looking forward to the game

Im possibly looking for 2 tickets, and the cheapest I am finding on SH (with fees) is $46/piece. Bleh.

I'd like to go but I'm running in s relay race saturday morning.

Probably can't even watch it. Looks like BC is the game I'll be attending!

chimes st said:
LSU fan here. I am coming with a group of Tiger fans. We have an SU alum in the group, so will be in an SU alum section. You may be surprised at how well LSU travels. 10K wouldn't be all that hard to do.

Did you guys individually buy all the unsold seats on the first level and other scattered sections? The sections blocked out for the LSU fans amounts to about 4,000.

Heard yesterday that the entire parking lot near the Onondaga County Covention Center/War Memorial Arena has been reserved for the LSU fan buses.

Heard yesterday that the entire parking lot near the Onondaga County Covention Center/War Memorial Arena has been reserved for the LSU fan buses.
I heard that as well. Something in the neighborhood of $10,000 to rent it out I think.

just to give you an idea of how we travel.

we brought 9,000 to Tuscon in 2003
we brought 11,000 to Seattle in 2009

I would guess we will be around 9,000 for this game

Look Cuse fans, multiple LSU fans confirming! rrlbees

Everyone here gave me crap for saying multiple times you guys would bring that many people.

orange_in_VA said:
Look Cuse fans, multiple LSU fans confirming! rrlbees Everyone here gave me crap for saying multiple times you guys would bring that many people.

Like I said elsewhere, if they are bringing that many people, then they are buying individual tickets off ticket master or from SU fans/stub hub. The sections on the website set aside for them amounts to about 4000. Someone at SU says we have them access to 5000. So at least 1/2 their fans are buying in their own which nobody is able to calculate.

You geaux...'Cuse! :)

we will find out in a few days. reading the LSu board i see more comments about how bad the game and experience will be so why bother to go . we dont tend to see large numbers of people if its not driveable. there might be a good chunk of local LSU fans in gear though

a lot of our fans use these farther distance games as a nice vacation. we will have a lot of fans heading up there today, and making side trips to cooperstown, niagra falls, etc..

Be sure to check out Ommegang Brewery just outside of Cooperstown. Great place to have beer and food.

false. Syracuse is ripping LSU fans off. My tickets are listed at a $60 face value from Cuse
Hmmm I guess they are...well still a bargain for you guys compared to SEC games. Enjoy your trip...should be an easy win for you as banged up as we are.

Also, probably only 60 outside at kickoff...so the Dome will be rater comfortable. I'd still recommend wearing shorts that day.